Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Size 10 river island, body con dress fits with room :) plus check out my guns!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1406391325831.jpg
    1406391325831.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 235
Going to watch Skyfall. Daniel Craig - yum yum!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Had such a lovely, wonderful day at a beautiful wildlife park with the new boyfriend and his family :D :cool:

My little girl is 2 today!!!

Awww happy birthday to your little girl.

Thank you! We have just opened all our presents and she loves them all! Specially the socks lol

We are on holiday in the lakes. Beautiful weather, happy children, plenty of wine.. And a whole week of doing as little as we want. Bliss :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

6 miles with very little knee pain :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wine wine wine :)

Malibu and coke and cigarettes :)

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

I have had an amazing weekend ... I know I know I've overdone it - I'm feeling it already.

Was nice to laugh & be around people though 😃

1. Lotus biscuit spread ... In crunchy or smooth :)
2. I've my baby nephew for two days :)
3. I've a certain someone on my mind during sleeptimes... I know he doesn't think of me in THAT way and I've gotten used to 'just friends' but can't control dreams and have to admit to quite liking dreaming about him.... Nothing naughty, just either normal stuff or chats! :D

I am just so happy :D I am going to spread my cheer :D:D:D:D x

Its a beautiful sunny morning, I've another 5 weeks off work, I'm on day 5 of my diet and its going well, there are a lot of really nice, kind, generous with their time and experience geeks on here to chat with. Xxxx:hug:

My hourly rate has doubled in 18 months. I have absolutely no idea why people keep throwing more money at me and telling me I'm wonderful, but I'm very very grateful!

I had a lovely long weekend with my little family.

We flew a kite.
We had a boat trip.
We went to the beach.
Kids went swimming in the sea.
We ate out every night where the kids could play and we could have a wine.
Hubby bought me a new handbag.

The sun was shining the whole time. :lol::lol::lol:

I had a lovely long weekend with my little family.

We flew a kite.
We had a boat trip.
We went to the beach.
Kids went swimming in the sea.
We ate out every night where the kids could play and we could have a wine.
Hubby bought me a new handbag.

The sun was shining the whole time. :lol::lol::lol:

All sounds good.. and I'm glad he bought you a handbag... so you've got one to hit him over the head with :lol:

Started potty training my little one in feb/march time, he took to it really well, then he broke his leg and went back into nappies as he couldn't get to the potty/ toilet (traction). Tried a couple of time since he's been walking again to no avail, but this time it's just clicked for some reason, no accidents all day and he's even dry overnight without us focusing on that at all :) and he's 3 on Friday so excited for his birthday too! We're going to the farm! Oh and lastly I got him a fab card from funky pigeon but then popped in a card shop last night for balloons and banners and they had a son 3 card that had a farm picture and they colour it themselves, so he's got 2 cards but he's going to love them!

I just did a last min bid on ebay (3 secs left) for a huge selection of nail art (stickers, striping tape etc) and won! Then a few mins after I did another last min bid for a load of glitter and gems etc, I won again!! Yay :lick: :biggrin: (victory dance, lol!!)

xXx

1. Lotus biscuit spread ... In crunchy or smooth :)
2. I've my baby nephew for two days :)
3. I've a certain someone on my mind during sleeptimes... I know he doesn't think of me in THAT way and I've gotten used to 'just friends' but can't control dreams and have to admit to quite liking dreaming about him.... Nothing naughty, just either normal stuff or chats! :D

Vix.... How do you know he's not having these little dreams about you too?
I think maybe he does. I really hope so x

Latest posts

Back