Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's my mums birthday today and she's been feeling quite low lately so along with her gifts I've had a bunch of flowers delivered to her.

Also ITS FRIDAY!
I see my friend tonight for a homemade Curry :)
3 working days left before maternity leave!

My 3 year old niece has pulled through a life saving liver transplant and is off life support and responding well. Sooooo happy, thank you God

My 3 year old niece has pulled through a life saving liver transplant and is off life support and responding well. Sooooo happy, thank you God

Wow great news and nice to see you xxx

Just had these delivered from my partner ❤️
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407583494.013732.jpg

Great news x

I've just completed my second interview in only two days. Not beauty/hair related, but VERY exciting!!!
Could be life changing even!

1. I this morning sold my bedroom furniture.
2. I have been and bought my new bedroom furniture and my partner is currently fixing it up.
3. I have a roast cooking.

After my eldest taught by himself to swim on Wednesday, today he swam 4 widths :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just booked a holiday to Cuba after my husband said we couldn't afford to go 😝 6 weeks time yippee 🌴

1) Don't tell anyone but I really enjoyed getting my wellies on this morning when the weather broke and it went all autumn like. I love summer, but it feels nice to be cosy after all the hot weather we've had.

2) Later on when it cleared up we went out for a proper dog walk to our favourite spot. The dog worked really well for me today which surprised me as I've been convinced he can smell my weaknesses at the moment!

3) Everyone has been fed and are now snoring.

Contentment makes me cheerful. :biggrin:

I'm with Nicole on the season thing.
My 3 reasons are:

1. Husband said today " It's almost getting to the point where we need to light the fire."
  2. Hurricane Bertha is less destructive than it might have been.
  3. I've got my mojo back on cooking, and I'm enjoying planning meals for the week.

1. I made major ammends with my boyfriend and we are now stronger than ever.
2. Many other men want me and this makes me feel good knowing I am beautiful (after everything I went through over the last year or so, this is a really important realisation)
3. The antibiotics are working and my leg is clearing up.

Im going to have to do a mini rant: my brand spanking new car has a problem, will be going in with a face like thunder getting it sorted asap...
My other rant is this 'waitress' in prezzo today was so rude cause I took more than 2 minutes (she kept coming back every minute) to place my order! She then refused to serve me...what the actual heck was that about :/

I've just bought a size 10 shorts from Lipsy!
This makes me very happy meaning I have put on 2.5 stone and struggling too loose it.
(The lady told me the material was 'big' but I don't care, still makes me happy, meaning I'm struggling to fit into my size 12 jeans!! 😟 )

I just had the most wonderful evening. Candlelit homecooked dinner for 2 with plenty of love and affection ;) x

My daughter just had a heart scan wev been waiting for it for a year as they thought something was wrong with her heart but it was all perfect :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Officially on maternity leave!

And now to relax and de-stress.

A day off today for both of us, so as long as the Husband gets his sorry backside out of bed so we can get on with it, I will remain cheerful.

My troll revealed herself! And it wasn't who I thought it was.

I have a day off today, with nothing planned.

Every day, I'm inching closer towards my dream.

My troll revealed herself! And it wasn't who I thought it was.

I have a day off today, with nothing planned.

Every day, I'm inching closer towards my dream.

Expect a tidal wave of requests to know who it is, even if you have no intention to reveal.

Well so far the promise of a 09.00 rise has not happened, so it's time to make some noise.

Latest posts

Back