Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been for a run this morning, it was excellent :D I got lost haha and ended up walking over a mile to get back home as I couldnt find my way out of the trees! It was all good fun though :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Currently on my way to the National Cat Centre!! In Sussex if no one has heard of it. So excited to see all the kittys! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I still have yet to read The taming of the Oligarch.

I have had a nice quiet week last week as my sister was at my mums helping her and my daughter was busy in our room so I couldn't work even if I wanted to.

So I had time to do some reading.I downloaded another book which I read last week in the sunshine.

Im now reading The Help and I also got 12 years a slave neither of which I've seen the film to yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have had a nice quiet week last week as my sister was at my mums helping her and my daughter was busy in our room so I couldn't work even if I wanted to.

So I had time to do some reading.I downloaded another which I read last week in the sunshine.

Im now reading The Help and I also got 12 years a slave neither of which I've seen the film to yet.

Read the books, then watch the films. Much better :) the books are amazing! The films are fantastic but they leave a lot out

So I had time to do some reading.I downloaded another book which I read last week in the sunshine.

The memoirs from 12 years a slave make the film look like a disney movie! Xx

I have another job interview Friday! My first two didn't end in job offers, but this one includes a trade test and I am excited. I can do treatments with a lot of confidence but sit and talk about how I would handle an angry client? Not so much lol. Fingers crossed that a more practical interview works for me 😊

Good luck!

I'm really happy now. After calling 15 plus salons in the area I have finally found one who can do Shellac with a real working CND lamp. Booked in for Friday. Very excited. :D

Cheerful?!? ecstatic is the word I need!!

My little boys hearing has got better, so a 3 month trial of no hearing aids 😃😃😃

So happy, I'm crying!!

(He's had them since 1 and half years old, he's now 6!!)

That's great, kirstyj!

My 9 year old taught himself to swim today. Goggles on, diving and swimming under water.

My 3 month old had his first trip to the swimming pool today and loved it.

Had Mum down to stay for a couple of days and we went to the beach yesterday and a fantastic outdoor swimming pool today.

Its getting a bit ott on here at the minute what with bans, closing of threads, deleting of threads, people being accused of being trolls! Honestly whats going on here. So I guess I'm cheerful that this thread is still here. But where am I going to rant about trivial stuff now.....

I epilated my legs. It really hurt. But now they're lovely and smooth :D

Its getting a bit ott on here at the minute what with bans, closing of threads, deleting of threads, people being accused of being trolls! Honestly whats going on here. So I guess I'm cheerful that this thread is still here. But where am I going to rant about trivial stuff now.....

Yup.

Cheerful?!? ecstatic is the word I need!!

My little boys hearing has got better, so a 3 month trial of no hearing aids 😃😃😃

So happy, I'm crying!!

(He's had them since 1 and half years old, he's now 6!!)

This is amazing news. Hope the trial goes well x

Ive lost weight and can finally (after about 3 months) do up both buttons on my work trousers. They're starting to feel loose even! So proud of myself :)

I have a holiday booked in october, a weekend away with the girls in september and a night out with some friends this weekend. I'm excited for all of them.

Plus I'm starting to get a few clients coming into my little home salon at last and I'm really excited about that! :)

I just made these and spent the day with my niece.

And now I'm off to the gym 😁 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407426056.928054.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407426113.862780.jpg

Today is my last working day before I go off on my hols Sunday with kids and OH :green:

Latest posts

Back