Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies it's ever so simple!
Ice cube tray,
Fruit of choice,
Chocolate of choice.
Cut/place fruit in each section of ice cube tray, melt chocolate of choice, pour chocolate over the fruit and put it in the fridge to set!
It's healthy! Ish hahaha x

Thankyou ... I may try that ... Sometime 😉

Sex on the beach 😉

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got *something* back from my editor last night! did a final pass! and sent it on to my formatter. Managed to source a brilliant cover for *it* from a designer supercheap (a fraction of what I'd normally spend).
By the end of next week *something* exciting will happen!

If it's too cryptic, just click on my wordpress blog.

Eep! I'm excited!
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got to take my puppies for a walk today! Haven't got to for a few days because of heavy rain and I they don't have coats (yet.)

New pair of trainers for walking dogs etc the other ones had holes in lol.

Curry on the way... hangover is disappearing :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The cocktail? Or have you been reading my blog?

Unfortunately only the cocktail! Lol x

Curry on the way... hangover is disappearing :)

My hangover has been one of those can't stop eating ones. I'm stuffed and feel bloated and have a bit of indigestion starting. But I just can't stop!

Just got home from a lovely afternoon with friends and OH has BBQ on. Yaay I don't have to cook

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Got my fanfic chapter finished and published up on Wattpad and my blog.
Not bad considering the amount of bloody interruptions I had this afternoon...

Had a FAB 6 weeks working day camp! My grandson attended and stayed with me during the week, going home on weekends. We had a GREAT time! :)

On vacation this week so hopefully, I can get some much neglected things done at home.

I've just bought & printed off my Turkish Visa's ready for my holiday 😃👌

Became a first time Auntie today :)

Did the rant thread get closed? I'm so behind... I'm not cheerful at all but if I have nowhere to be sad I will be devastated here.... :(

My car just passed it's first MOT with flying colours :D

Tell me if I'm weird to be cheerful about this, but this morning I had the best Hollywood wax! The first one I had was awful, I had hair left over, it was so painful, the girl was awkward. I was dreading my second time but she was great I didn't even flinch in pain once. Money well spent!

Did the rant thread get closed? I'm so behind... I'm not cheerful at all but if I have nowhere to be sad I will be devastated here.... :(

I think you found the let off steam thread :D

My formatter was quicker than expected. Tonight I will have published my seventh thing-that-shall-be-never-mentioned-on-here. I'm so excited! It's only a short *thing*, but I think it might do well.

My seventh *thing* is published! I'm so excited. I wish I was allowed to say more, but there's been enough trouble this week.
It's another step closer to my goal, and with the issues I've got with my hands, a step closer to my new career.

My mum is down from London and we're having a beach day :)

Latest posts

Back