Recommendations pls for Hot Waxing / Brazillian

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pureholistic

Reaction score
Hi all,

After 3 yrs of only warm waxing and standard bikinis i've finally decided i need to move on!!....:Scared:

Have found a local course for Advanced Female Intimate Waxing. It is an intensive one to one, 1 day course, for £165.00. They teach hot wax for Brazilian and Hollywood. Yay!

Looking ahead - please can people recommend the best heaters and wax................:biggrin:

Thanks as always x

Well done for taking the plunge:biggrin: I'm yet to take my waxing further but I have a standard wax heater and I couldn't live without Berins Blue for bikini, underarm and facial waxing - fantastic stuff that changed my life when I discovered it !

There are though lots of different brands out there and each therapist will have their own favourite. It's a case of finding something you are happy with.

Hi all,

After 3 yrs of only warm waxing and standard bikinis i've finally decided i need to move on!!....:Scared:

Have found a local course for Advanced Female Intimate Waxing. It is an intensive one to one, 1 day course, for £165.00. They teach hot wax for Brazilian and Hollywood. Yay!

Looking ahead - please can people recommend the best heaters and wax................:biggrin:

Thanks as always x
Perron Rigot waxes are very good, and they have a good range of wax that enable you to choose a range that suits your needs.

gamme hypoallergénique - produits - Perron Rigot

I also use Hive heaters.. I have recently moved to their new digital range. A lot of therapists also use Hive heaters

Hive of Beauty LTD Heaters

HTH Jack

i trained with Kim Lawless and she used the perron rigot wax on my training day and said you get what you pay for wax wise... she spends her days waxing fluff away so she's obviously going to know her stuff when it comes to waxes and i went with the same. i use the euroblonde and cirepil crystal (sp??) i haven't had any problems with either wax and in my opinion if it's not broken don't fix it so i haven't even bothered to shop around and try other brands.

the heater i use is the hive digital one too. i have 1 for each of the waxes i use. it's easy to use and looks nice and sleek.

x

Could not survive without my Perron Rigot Euroblonde wax and my Hive 1000c heaters!!

And I trained with Kim - and she's fab!! :)

Thank you all so much for your replies, my current heater is a 1000cc hive one so will find another to use for my hot wax..
Will look into the types you all mentioned thank you.

Ive heard lots about kim lawless, im paying £165 to learn (but its in my home city norwich) so wonder if she doesnt charge much more and it isnt too far away i could train with the best instead!!!!!!

Kim - are you here?!?! lol

Kim doesn't charge much more than that..check out her website 'Kim Lawless Wax Queen.'.It gives what you learn and how much it costs (not allowed to post prices here!) Im training with her and I cant wait!! Soo excited!

Thank you all so much for your replies, my current heater is a 1000cc hive one so will find another to use for my hot wax..
Will look into the types you all mentioned thank you.

Ive heard lots about kim lawless, im paying £165 to learn (but its in my home city norwich) so wonder if she doesnt charge much more and it isnt too far away i could train with the best instead!!!!!!

Kim - are you here?!?! lol
I have had training for male waxing with both Andy Rouillard (Salon Geek -Axiom) and Kim Lawless (Salon Geek- Kim lawless) and can recommend both of them as excellent waxing trainers.

They both use Perron Rigot waxes and they both run regular training sessions.
In my opinion you get what you pay for and good training sets you above your competition....

Kim does female intimate waxing and will give you the skills and confidence you need.

I’m sure you will get a lot of helpful feedback from other geeks, and there are probably other trainers on the forum.

Kim Lawless, Wax Queen, Brazilian Waxing Expert

Good Luck.. Jack

i trained with Kim Lawless and she used the perron rigot wax on my training day and said you get what you pay for wax wise... she spends her days waxing fluff away so she's obviously going to know her stuff when it comes to waxes and i went with the same. i use the euroblonde and cirepil crystal (sp??) i haven't had any problems with either wax and in my opinion if it's not broken don't fix it so i haven't even bothered to shop around and try other brands.

the heater i use is the hive digital one too. i have 1 for each of the waxes i use. it's easy to use and looks nice and sleek.

x

I've got exactly the same Miss Confused and trained with Kim:hug:
I've no reason to try anything else as find both of the Perron Rigot waxes mentioned above are great, I've also got digital hive heater so I know exactly what temp to set it at
I'm really enjoying the extreme waxing and the ladies I've done so far are like Oh my god I can't live without this now and coming back every 4 wks, so well worth doing the course
Enjoy your course and best of luck :hug:

Thank you everyone, I will take a look at Kim's website. You've all been really helpful as I don't know many other therapists and teachers all tend to have the same programmed answers to everything you ask!!! Will let you know how I get on :)
Catherine x

Hi all,

Thanks as always x

I havnt come accross a better wax than Lycon!! Its made my life so much easier now that I use it!

Latest posts

Back