Red glitter tip halloween surprise!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayneym

Reaction score
Just a naughty snippit guys , had a regular in for a f/s of red glitter tips for halloween party she was going to.
She'd booked in advance as she was going away for a weekend - her & hubby - to a fancy dress party.
Nothing to out of the ordinary I thought - UNTIL - I asked what costume she was wearing!
Are you ready for this ? - I sure as hell wasnt :eek: - but its ssooo funny I had to share!
Its a fetish party she said- Im wearing crotchless fishnet tights , a mini fluffy tutu , peephole bra , diamontes round my nipples and a mini witches hat !!!!! WOW
Beat that for originality !!!!!
So, after I managed to retrieve my jaw from the floor I dared to ask what her hubby was wearing !
He had a matching cozzi but with stockings, suspenders & platform boots instead of stillettoes!!!
Here's the thing - I didnt quite know what to say to that so I just asked if he could walk in the boots !!!!!
Oh yeh she said - they obviously take part on a regular basis!!
I gotta admit - I did have my suspisions but wasnt quite expecting that !!!
The best thing is - I also have a dominatrix on the books! I just find it hilarious when I think about it cos I live in a tiny little village - very quiet & unassuming - UNTIL NOW !!!!! hhheehhhhe :D
Oh well takes allsorts I suppose
Each to their own !!!!
Anyway - I have great fun with their nails - I got some minx lined up for her when she next comes in! Right up her ally I'd say!!!!
Hey , actually - wonder if her hubby would fancy a bit of minxing - sounds like he's up for anything!
Maybe I'll suggest it to her - always looking for a new client!!!!
Have a fun day all
Jayneym xxx

:eek: How funny, I bet you didnt know what to say!! :lol:

Isn't it great, she just told you like it was nothing out of the ordinary, like, "im dressing up as a witch" - either that, she was pulling your leg to see how you would react!!

Well done you for staying cool as a cucumber.....whatever floats yer boat eh!?! :green:

What a client eh, bet she's a scream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back