Remember to put your clocks forward tonight!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
British Summer Time starts at 1am in the morning... remember to put your clocks forward before going to bed :) Oh humm... an hours less sleep!

:eek:

This has to be the worst part of Spring... but worth it to get lighter evenings :D

Thanks for the reminder Jen x

I'm off to do it now because I know I'll forget!:lol:

What makes it even worse is it is the start of the F1 season and we are getting up early to watch it live - we have to get up an hour earlier than we had first thought LOL.

I have never really understood why we have the time changes. What would happen if we didnt do it? Do all countries do it?

Thanks for the reminder I wouldnt have known else....:hug:

great reminder x :green:

We do it in Spain, and I believe they call it 'daylight saving' in USA/Canada but theirs is a different day as far as I know.

Found this on Wiki... Daylight saving time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for that link Sandi.. it was very interesting.

I have bought my little lad a digital wall clock today as he knows he hasn't to get up before 7am on a Saturday and Sunday and 6am during the week. It adjusts to BST automatically... so hopefully he won't be waking me too early in the morning if he looks at the time hehe....

yay 1hr less on that boring reception desk woo hoo

I have never really understood why we have the time changes. What would happen if we didnt do it? Do all countries do it?

yep, we have daylight savings here in New Zealand as well. Ours ends in the next couple of weeks as our summer is finished. Can never remember which way to move the clock. Think we wind back an hour.?

God i'm not impressed. I have a hangover AND lost an hours sleep ha ha.
Thank you for the reminder, think i have changed all the clocks ....but there's bound to be one i will find later x x x

yep, we have daylight savings here in New Zealand as well. Ours ends in the next couple of weeks as our summer is finished. Can never remember which way to move the clock. Think we wind back an hour.?

I always remember it by saying 'Spring Foward, Fall Back'
It's an 'Americanism' but it helps me to remember which way the clocks are supposed to go :)

I always remember it by saying 'Spring Foward, Fall Back'
It's an 'Americanism' but it helps me to remember which way the clocks are supposed to go :)

I love it! Ive never heard of this little saying before. I will never forget now! :hug: x x x

Well I text two clients last night to 'remind' them about BST starting. The one client I didn't (as I thought she wouldn't need a reminder) showed up an hour late this afternoon for her appointment lol!

I just my 8pm client turns up at 8 and not 9 sigh! :lol:

Latest posts

Back