Renovation Time Geeklettes!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
Few vid's if anyones interested in my new treatment room.. I have hijacked the kids old playroom and transformed into a new and improved room for me..:green::green:..
I no longer have to pretend that scribbles/faries/bright purple paint all over the walls is rather chic and quite a normal setting for a Treatment room!!!:green::green:
There are a few.. but they are short.. enjoy :green::green:
The last two have smug me in my new room.. now i have to move the furniture in and get cracking!! will put some pics up of the room with all my bits in it when i'm done!

(Remember to pause and let it buff so you dont get annoying buffering stops!!.. dont worry longest only goes 1 minute as opposed to the 10 hours i spent uploading them!!:irked:)

YouTube - renovation of treatment room prt II
YouTube - feature wall first coat..
YouTube - Treatment room reno..
YouTube - renovation
YouTube - Finished
YouTube - Finally!

enjoy!

very nice .... love the colours............I'm sure it will be lovely when you get it all set up .....

Thanks!
I have finished setting up.. here are some pics..
salon024.jpg

salon025.jpg
salon026.jpg

salon021.jpg
salon022.jpg
salon018.jpg

It looks really nice - well done :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Adele.. I still have french swinging doors to restore.. which were the inspiration for the room.. I bought them for a steal at an Antique store ages ago.. I'm going to give them a shabby look by painting them off white/eggshell..
salon058.jpg

its looks fantastic!! im sooo jelous of everyone that has a spare room they are able to turn into a treatment room!! lugging all my mobile stuff around drives me insane!! x x

Looks absoloutely fabby, you have done a great job.:hug: Dare I ask, what was in the tank?:eek:

Roley the Eastern Water Dragon.. but alas poor Roley has passed!:cry:

It looks great - very tranquil and calming. I also love your table. Where did you get it from and how much did it cost (if you don't mind me asking!) ? K xx

Ebay! cost AU$350.. bit of a bargain really! I looked at salon suppliers but they were all very modern looking.. with lots of stainless steel.. I wanted something plain and white.. easy to clean and moveable..

Well done you! It looks fab. Whenever I look on Ebay I can never find anything decent - not that I'm looking at the mo as my table's only 6 months old!!!!

Looks lovely hunni,
Love the colours and furniture very shabby chic. relaxing and tranquil.
jen xx

Thanks.. :green::hug::green: That was the look i was going for.. and the atmosphere i wanted to achieve!

It looks great. I love seeing before and after pics especially of treatment rooms. Enjoy your hard work!

Fantastic makeover..especially love the desk. Can see heaps of clients in there! :hug:
P.s the hawks have no chance!:lol: ( although i may live to regret that comment..our very good excuse will be too many injuries!)

Fantastic makeover..especially love the desk. Can see heaps of clients in there! :hug:
P.s the hawks have no chance!:lol: ( although i may live to regret that comment..our very good excuse will be too many injuries!)

Thanks everyone for your comments...

oh and MJ... Hawks will play and win the finals.. crawford will make sure of it! I take it your a Roo's supporter!! pfft what happened to them against Geelong?? hehe!! My front yard is decorated in piss yellow and poo brown!! much to my neighbours (croweaters) disgust!!

Dont even mention Geelong:irked: Blue and gold are more attractive colours..and dont forget we have "Big Cocks" on our side:lol:

Dont even mention Geelong:irked: Blue and gold are more attractive colours..and dont forget we have "Big Cocks" on our side:lol:

hahahahahaha!!!! so you do.. and a couple of knobs!

well, i finaly decided on what chair i would be using.. so i thought i would dig up this old thread and add to it rather then start a new one!
Any way its a kneeling chair and as yet i have only used it once.. but the factis sitting in it reminds me of the need for good posture.. so if nothing else its good for that, as i tend to slouch.. being so tall!
.. excuse the mess.. pics taken after a client!

DSCF0179.JPG

DSCF0185.JPG

DSCF0182.JPG

DSCF0186.JPG

Last edited:
It looks fantastic well done xxxx

Latest posts

Back