Rent a chair names?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky lou

Reaction score
I'm starting to rent a chair in september so just getting my business cards etc done now. Hit a problem though I can't think of a name :sad:

I want a name with just one word but not associated to hairdressing cuts, blades etc.

My ideas at the minute are:
echo
pebbles
mist or misty
raspberry.

Please help I really can't think my son was eating a lolly before and I even thought of lollipops :grr:

I like Lollies actually. Depends on your style, what kind of salon is it?

the salon is lovely. It's spacious, white furniture, one wall black and white flower paper big mirrors and a red desk. Don't want a name to match the decor though the owners thinking of decorating

You could use your Salongeek name? Pinky Lou's.... :)

A new beauty salon has opened further down the street called lulus and its pastel pink inside :-( think me and her had the same idea.

Decadence ? It means a luxurious self indulgence or something similar, x

Renaissance :) xx

What is the name of the salon you are renting your chair in ? Wouldn't you use that in your business Stationary with your name then@ the salon name to avoid confusing your clients.

What is the name of the salon you are renting your chair in ? Wouldn't you use that in your business Stationary with your name then@ the salon name to avoid confusing your clients.

I'm still going to do mobile at nights and on Mondays. I'm gonna be using my own products and colours and don't want to be limited with advertising i.e advertising whenever the salon does I'd like to leaflet when i need to. I won't run promotions without the salon though and I've put my prices upto the same as the salons so I'm not underwriting them.

Shebang?

...because you do the whole shebang... and when you've finished with her she will be 'bang' tidy! :lol:

Sorry... I'll get back to my paper work now :rolleyes:

Hi
How did you get on with a name in another salon?
As i am having the same dilemma i will be rentin a chair in a salon thats called flicks but what name can i use to promote myself as my?

:eek:

Hi
How did you get on with a name in another salon?
As i am having the same dilemma i will be rentin a chair in a salon thats called flicks but what name can i use to promote myself as my?

:eek:

I'm not renting a chair there anymore. Salon was gorgeous and the rent was good, BUT how the owner worked was awful. See another thread I made.

I had all promotional stuff done in my own name with my mobile number (thank god) only because I was still going to be mobile in the evenings and Monday.

This worked for me as I booked my own appointments so knew everyday how my column looked, we both knew neither was taking the others clients (I never answered the salons phone) and my clients were MY clients any that walked in were the salons mine were all pre-booked appointments and when I left stayed with me.

I'm not renting a chair there anymore. Salon was gorgeous and the rent was good, BUT how the owner worked was awful. See another thread I made.

I had all promotional stuff done in my own name with my mobile number (thank god) only because I was still going to be mobile in the evenings and Monday.

This worked for me as I booked my own appointments so knew everyday how my column looked, we both knew neither was taking the others clients (I never answered the salons phone) and my clients were MY clients any that walked in were the salons mine were all pre-booked appointments and when I left stayed with me.

Sounds just like I want it to be. Thanks

Latest posts

Back