Renting space in salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deb32

Reaction score
Hi guys,

sorry to bore you with another renting space in a hairdressers,
but i get very fustrated at that many on here.
what does anyone think about £40 a week but i have to provide everything and a have asked for the first month as a trial base to see if it takes off??

thanks guys
:hug:

I think youshould snap that offer up!

If you read some of the previous threads on renting, you would find that £40 per week is extremely reasonable.

Good luck!

i pay 36 per day! enough said lol

Wow I would get in there before someone else does!

If you read some of the previous threads on renting, you would find that £40 per week is extremely reasonable.

Good luck!

just thought i would let you know that she accepted my offer and she said we will see how it goes, i am so excited lol

thanks

Wow I would get in there before someone else does!

just thought i would let you know that she accepted my offer and she said we will see how it goes, i am so excited lol

thanks

well done Deb...enjoy it :)

Excellent price for your space.

What type of hair salon is it...as in weekly set/breeze or trendy gang or a bit of both, we all need our bread and butter clients!

You'll probably need to do some of your own advertising as well as relying on the foot fall through the salon.

Make yourself known to the hair clients and the services you offer, mingle with them, maybe a mini mani whilst hair colour /perm is taking and get the stylists to use your services as they will be one of your best advertisements for the current hair clientelle, if you do a good service for the stylists they will recommend you.

Good luck xxx

Good luck!

i agree u should snap it up....thats a really good price. my friend used to pay 50 which a is really good and has moved to a different location and is getting charged 4 times that now :)

Hi, deb , hope all goes well for you ,
I know its only on trial at the moment so good luck ,also do try and get things put in a legal contract just to safe guard your position for the future
and let us know how you go on :hug:

I have just left a hair salon, i provided everything and paid £90 a week, the down side was i was upstairs and didnt have much in the signage department. Luckily I have now found the perfect premises on a main road ive now been open 4 months and im ram packed working til 10pm at night sometimes. All my clients from the hair salon have followed me.
So snap it up babe its an excellent starting point x

Just wanted to wish you good luck :hug:

That's great Deb, good luck and keep me up to date :hug:

Good luck---I wish you all the very best. I'm also in the same shoes with you. I just found a beauty room in a unisex hair salon which is in a quiet location but very very busy salon. They've been there for 8 years now. I'm also paying £50 plus they are letting me have the first month for free to see how it goes. Wish me luck.:)

:hug: Good luck Deb!

Latest posts

Back