Rockstar toes! Post your pics too

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RockStar fingers! This glitter was a nightmare :-/ looks so effective now though! I tried the burnishing method & it just didn't pack enough glitter on & lost the glitz. My client wanted full on bling! I then tried the patting on glitter into wet Gelish & then curing, this gave me the look I wanted but needed 3 topcoats to feel smooth !
View attachment 21419

Ooh they are pretty!

:)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349787069.265798.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349787069.265798.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 507
Mine I've finally just done

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349887765.738951.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349887765.738951.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 451
RockStar fingers! This glitter was a nightmare :-/ looks so effective now though! I tried the burnishing method & it just didn't pack enough glitter on & lost the glitz. My client wanted full on bling! I then tried the patting on glitter into wet Gelish & then curing, this gave me the look I wanted but needed 3 topcoats to feel smooth !
View attachment 21419

These are lovely! Very sparkly :)x

Dark red irresistible holographic S2 glitter. Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349903364.074375.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349903364.074375.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 944
A few fingers and toes I've done lately :)

Where is ur white glitter from that u have used on the zebra tips please? Everyone I buy has pinky green tones to it not sparkly white! I need a sparkly white! :)

View attachment 21419

Very nice jojo

xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

A few I did the other night xx
57894_153111018165582_40738283_n.jpg

I live in Northern Ireland and we have a shop called Craft World. They sell huge tubs of glitter for £3!! I bought Bio Sculpture glitter and it doesn't last as long on fingers
as the Craft World glitter... Strange :-/ xx

Hi, is the shop situated in belfast? xx

My client asked for all of her fingers to be different rockstar colours the other day! Was very messy but very fun and she loved the outcome! :)

Attachments

• pick n mix rockstars.jpg
    pick n mix rockstars.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 575
Thanks pooh8bear -

They are all irresistible glitters from sweet squared, from left:

Pink squares with gossip girl gelish
Red holographic with stand out gelish
Purple holographic with starburst gelish
Silver holographic with midnight caller gelish
Gold holographic with light elegant gelish

xx

I'm loving all these pictures!! I love Rockstar toes and fingers! I don't have a pic of mine, but they're black and orange diagonal. :) Thanks for sharing all your pics! I'll try to remember to post a pic of the next ones I do. :)

Oh, and nice to meet you all! :-D

This thread is awesome to look at all the bling and glitz lol love using glitters.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352110219.699038.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352110219.699038.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 310
Here's one of mine. Used Ruby Ritz and then a bit of chunky glitter dotted in for depth, followed by some finer glitter:

picture.php

Guys these are fab, I just done my first ever ones...and so happy....
Thanks for all your pics
I would upload mine but dont know how
Livvy

I am after a glittery black for rockstars, tried today using a craft glitter but didnt look very sparkly....any one got a sparkly black?????

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back