Roller banner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat-Nat

Reaction score
Hi there! Has anyone had a roller banner made? If so can they recommend where they got it done? I've got my own logo so dont need somewhere like Vista! Theres so many online I dont know where to start lol!:biggrin:

Got ours off eBay

I have just ha mine done.

Carl @Verve designed it for me, and I had it printed at sense creative (google it for the link) very quick delivery and great quality. I love it.

Jemima x

It's important to realise not all roller banners are created equal! The actual mechanisms are fairly standard, but the really important bit is the print quality and also the material they are printed onto.

I've had several from Exhibition Stands, Pop Up Displays, Banner Stands, Roller Banners - Printdesigns for two reasons, one great price, and two the quality of the vinyl is superb. If cheaper quality vinyl is used it can curl at the edges, once these banners are up they flatten out perfectly and stay flat ... even after several years!

What's the rough price for these? I need one for the new year but its also an option instead of a normal blind for the beauty room to have the price list on or something related to the industry xoxo

What's the rough price for these? I need one for the new year but its also an option instead of a normal blind for the beauty room to have the price list on or something related to the industry xoxo
Good idea - blinds! Like it.:biggrin:

I pay just under £50 inc VAT with PrintDesigns.

Do you all use your roller banners in your salons or to advertise when at events? Sorry I'm probably being daft 😊

Do you all use your roller banners in your salons or to advertise when at events? Sorry I'm probably being daft 😊
I'm looking at doing a bridal one for fayers. I think I would use it in the salon maybe for a week per month or hang it on the wall in the hallway xoxo

I'm looking at doing a bridal one for fayers. I think I would use it in the salon maybe for a week per month or hang it on the wall in the hallway xoxo

Yeah that's a good idea- I've never thought of that before but it's really professional looking x

Thanks all I've got my logo just want treatments and contact details on it for pamper Eve's and bridal fayres just so people can see all the stuff I do. Saw a lot of them at my last event and they looked v. professional!!

I have mine stood in my salon window, but will also take it to events. It has grabbed people's attention and got them to com in.

I have attached my banner.

It is fab quality and no curling, I bought one off of eBay before and it curled in the middle and the mechanism locked and wouldn't shut properly.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352977532.368440.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352977532.368440.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 72
I have mine stood in my salon window, but will also take it to events. It has grabbed people's attention and got them to com in.

I have attached my banner.

It is fab quality and no curling, I bought one off of eBay before and it curled in the middle and the mechanism locked and wouldn't shut properly.

Looks great! Did you design it? Xoxo

I prefer "famous" to "infamous" to be honest :)

But thanks, I hadn't done too many roller-banners before that one, so I was really pleased it had turned out so well- and I've gone back and used that printer since then when I've been asked t do others. They're not terribly expensive to design (though they are tricky because they're rather large and the file sizes get a little unweildy).

But, they're not "cheap" to print/manufacture- so It has to be right.

Latest posts

Back