roller wax heater recommend please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
i have been looking for a roller wax heater which only holds wax for eyebrows but i can't find one. You see i mostly do face wax and my hive heater pot takes too long to heat up for that, so i was wondering can anyone recommend a small roller wax heater please and give me a link or website to one.

Thanks Tracey

i have been looking for a roller wax heater which only holds wax for eyebrows but i can't find one. You see i mostly do face wax and my hive heater pot takes too long to heat up for that, so i was wondering can anyone recommend a small roller wax heater please and give me a link or website to one.

Thanks Tracey

I've never seen one that just does eyebrows.

clean and easy sell a smaller system with the mini roller heads suitable for eyebrows, but there is not (as far as i am aware) any just for eyebrow waxing. When you say heat up time is too long- how long is that? There may be another pot system with a faster heat up time, and personally i would not use roller on eyebrows, it is much ore precise with a spatula.

The clean and easy petite waxing spa has an eyebrow roller, a facial roller (or you could use this one for another eyebrow roller as the cartridge is exactly the same, only the roller head is different size) and two bikini sized rollers.
It's very small, light and quick to heat up. I've never had any problems with it and work mobile using it.x

Clean & Easy petit waxing spa for me...although I do have the large one Roller Wax

The smallest rollers are great for eyebrows, you can be very precise with your wax application....heats up in no more than 20 mins for the small tubes. HTH

PhD have recently introduced a smaller head for their system which means that you can use them for eyebrows... it's not a "roller" system rather than a gateway, and i suppose you could get the "pod" if you just want it for eyebrow waxing....

PhD have recently introduced a smaller head for their system which means that you can use them for eyebrows... it's not a "roller" system rather than a gateway, and i suppose you could get the "pod" if you just want it for eyebrow waxing....

I've got the 'pod' and tbh it's not that good. It never really gets hot enough. I spoke to the Ellison's area manager about it and that was what she said. I wondered why I couldn't get on with it!

I've got the 'pod' and tbh it's not that good. It never really gets hot enough. I spoke to the Ellison's area manager about it and that was what she said. I wondered why I couldn't get on with it!

Really? well that's quite a shame! I thought it was the one they marketed to students... you can imagine a poor student wondering why it's not going right and all along it's probably the equipment! I've got the full system, so i wasn't aware that the pod was any different... so thanks for the info on that!

Really? well that's quite a shame! I thought it was the one they marketed to students... you can imagine a poor student wondering why it's not going right and all along it's probably the equipment! I've got the full system, so i wasn't aware that the pod was any different... so thanks for the info on that!

It is the one they market for students. I couldn't get on with it at all until the AM came to give me a demo. She took the tube out of the heater - it had been on for about half an hour - and said it wasn't hot enough. It was in for about 40 minutes before it was up to temperature! Not too impressive for one little tube of wax. HOWEVER, once it was the right temp, it worked like a dream.

Latest posts

Back