Roller waxing eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bed Bunny

Reaction score
Hi i bought a Clean + Easy wax roller system recently and am very happy with it except when it comes to eyebrows. It's fine for between and above them but when it comes to the main bit, underneath the brows, i just can't seem to get close enough and end up having to do a lot of tweezing afterwards.

I'm using the smallest roller but it won't roll in a curve, only straight so i don't understand how you can get right up close. Any tips?

I would only use wax to remove the stray hairs anyway. You should always perfect the shape with tweezers. Try it and you'll be amazed at the difference. xxx

Hi Kim is right you can only really use the wax to get the bulk of the hair off and you sholud always shape with tweezers afterwards as you will never get a clean neat perfect shape with wax alone x:hug:

Hi I have had this system over 20 years and it is great for eyebrows. I only ever have to tweeze one or two hairs afterwards. If you are tweezing too much it defeats the idea of waxing!!

Check the shape of the brows and use the finest applicator. Apply the wax in one smooth application. I suspect you are worried that you may take too much hair off. If so practise by drawing a line on a piece of card and try out the roller that way.

If you are still having trouble pm me and I will help you out. With a bit of practise this method works very well. :)

Hi there

I used to use the clean & easy roller system until I tried the Berins Blue wax. You can really shape the brow as you can see where you have applied the wax. I have had great results and as Essentia says I do not pluck as you are removing hairs that are at a different stage of growth therefore defeating the objective of waxing. I can get a very thin shape and high arch now as you are not covering the wax with a stip or spreading the wax by pressing on it. It had taken a lot of practice though.
Regards
Juleseybes

that's a good idea about practising on a piece of card, i'll try it thanks.

did a brow wax this morning that went better, i decided to be a bit more confident about getting closer and got a lady coming at 7pm for a brow wax too so i'll see how it goes.

I don't mind tweezing a few as i always used to do this when i used pot and spatula as long as it is just a few and not an extra 10 minutes worth!

thanks
BB

I use the clean & easy some times for eyebrows and never have any problems,
once you have built your confidence with the system you will find its great,
i also use the Berins warm wax and hot wax, i like to have lots to play with lol

Loubylou did you mean Soft and Hard wax? (haha) I use only Hard wax for brows and I don't tweeze. If you practice and don't resort to tweezers you can 99% of the time get a beautiful shape without.

i wouldnt use a roller for eyebrows. its too intricate and rollers are too big and clumsy.

i do most of the work in seconds with warm (strip) wax, and then pluck any that are not sitting right. theres usually a few, and i honestly find it hard to believe that tweezing is unecessary.

I never had much joy using the roller system with brows....despite the fact that the roller professed to be "fineline" it simply just isnt fine enough for eyebrows!
I also, have never yet...in 15 years...waxed someones brows without the need to tweeze the "fineness" that brows soooo need!
:confused:

Hello

which wax do you use wax Queen? Would love to know, there is such a difference between some of them.

Not sure if mods will let me answer this question. On the no tweezing, yes it can be done, I do it all the time. You have to be willing to only wax.

Loubylou did you mean Soft and Hard wax? (haha) I use only Hard wax for brows and I don't tweeze. If you practice and don't resort to tweezers you can 99% of the time get a beautiful shape without.

Lol yes Lori i meant soft and hard wax, i will have to recite it 10000 times i think to get it lodged in the old grey matter,
we call it warm and hot over here hun,
hope your feeling nice and relaxed now after your busy time with us in England and im looking forward to working with you again when you come back next year :hug:

I have used the Clean & Easy system on brows for years and find it brill. It takes practice, but gives a clean finish when you get use to working with it. If you are a bit worried about taking to much brow, try applying vasaline to the hairs you want to leave, untill you get the hang of it. It also helps to stretch the skin both directions while carefully applying the roller. To get a perfect result I find it best to finish with a tweezers (may not always be necessry) and clients love the fact that I take a little extra time and effort. Stick with it and you will be an expert in no time!!:)

Latest posts

Back