Rushden Tech Needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i have a client who is moving to rushden [northants]
i'm trying to find her a good liquid and powder tech . she has glitter tips or fade and loves nail art, she comes every 3 weeks. she doesnt drive , so she would need a location on the bus route or a mobile tech. nice lady, quite a laugh, i'll be sad to see her go.

let me know if you can help or have any suggestions and i'll pass on the details for you.

Glynis is in Rushden.

http://www.salongeek.com/members/%2Aglynis%2A.html

Just realised she hasnt been here since May last year - maybe an email rather than a PM might be better if you want to contact her. I am sure she is in the phone book.

Details:
4, Essex Rd,
Rushden,
Northamptonshire
NN10 0LG

Tel: 01933 359907
Mobile: 07743 056341

She seems to do Backscratchers, not sure if your client would change but if you dont find anyone else.

Glynis is in Rushden.

http://www.salongeek.com/members/%2Aglynis%2A.html

Just realised she hasnt been here since May last year - maybe an email rather than a PM might be better if you want to contact her. I am sure she is in the phone book.

Details:
4, Essex Rd,
Rushden,
Northamptonshire
NN10 0LG

Tel: 01933 359907
Mobile: 07743 056341

She seems to do Backscratchers, not sure if your client would change but if you dont find anyone else.

i've spoken to glynis, but she does fibreglass and client wants to stick with l/p.
she didnt know anyone to recomend, however, she did tell me a couple of places to avoid at all cost !

fiona, i just noticed i somehow spelled rushden wrong in the title, i cant change it myself can i ?

I'm in Burton latimer (prob about 5 miles away) but am trying to stay working at home more at the moment. Also if she's used to your skills I'm sure she'd be most dissapointed with mine! xx

I'm in Burton latimer (prob about 5 miles away) but am trying to stay working at home more at the moment. Also if she's used to your skills I'm sure she'd be most dissapointed with mine! xx

aw, bless you.
i dont think she'd be able to get to you as she has no transport.
do you know any of the places in the town, maybe there is someone there in a salon ?

No one I can think of that's be ideal, there's quite a few NSS in he centre.

I'll have a good look next time I'm in town xx

Hi, there is a lady who owns salon called Rushtan , tanning and nails it is on the wellingborogh road number 104 her name is Jackie and she does Creative L+P I think you could try her tel. 01933 411414.
HTH

Hi, there is a lady who owns salon called Rushtan , tanning and nails it is on the wellingborogh road number 104 her name is Jackie and she does Creative L+P I think you could try her tel. 01933 411414.
HTH

thanks , ive taken down the number.

hi im based in northampton go mobile as well, im nsi qualified doing acrylic,and gel,i can do glitter tips crushed shells and coloured acyrlic,if that helps xxx

Latest posts

Back