sad news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug::hug:im so sorry for your loss :hug:

Sorry for your loss,
i do understand how you feel as i lost my mum in similar circumstances, quite some time ago now,
Mums are the hardest to lose, :hug: :hug: :hug: to you and yours xxx

:cry: I don't know what to say hun, you and your dad are in my prayers :hug:

You are very strong, I wish you and your family love and best wishes during this very sad time.
I don't know how or what to say, nothing will help you feel better. I hope all the arrangements and funeral goes well.

with love always
Jennyxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear of you loss. Sending :hug:.

Really sorry Lisa big hugs babe x

Aww, I just came across this hun.

I am so, so sorry for your loss, even though you know it will happen, it doesn't make it any easier at all.

My thoughts, sympathies and prayers go out to you and your dad at this sad time.

Always have comfort in the fact that you were with her in her last moments and that she was not alone, I'm sure she will always be with you in spirit.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:
xxxxxx

Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about your mum. My love, prayers and best wishes to you and your dad. :hug: :hug: :hug::hug:
xxxx

So sorry hun. One consolation is that she is at peace now and no longer in pain. All my love to you and your family at this very sad time. :hug::hug::hug:

There are few words one can say at such a sad time .... so sorry for your loss.

:hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back