sad news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I just thought i would let you know as some on here have given me great support over the recent months with regards to my mum that she died this morning ata 10.10am in my arms in hospital

Me and Dad are just in shock at the moment even though we where trying to prepare our selfs for this day.

Thank you to all you geeks out there (you know who you all are) for your kind words and trying to make me feel better in recent months

I love ya

xxxxxxxx

So sorry :hug:.

so sorry for you lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dont know what else to say to you, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh, thats terribly sad.
my heart goes out to you.:hug:

deepest sympathies... :hug::cry:

So sorry to hear that. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My thoughts & prayers are with you

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry to hear that. Hugs to you and your dad. Take care xx

so sorry to hear this Lisa:hug: I really hoped (and prayed) that she would get better:cry:

:hug::hug::hug:thinking of you and your family :hug::hug::hug::hug:

just read this in your blog babe, so sorry :hug::hug: but she is free from pain now babe

massive :hug:'s to you and your dad

take care sweetheart xxxxx

Thinking of you and your family.:hug:xx

Sorry to hear your sad news :hug: to you and your family.

Lisa mate...I can't imagine how it must feel for you. So sad babes. I hope you can get over this. Time does heal but can be a very slow process.
I am here you know where I am and just hope you are ok.
Love to you sweetheart xxx

Thank you girls

Mum tried to hang on so i wisped in her ear ,im here now mum and im safe you close your eyes and go to sleep and when you wake you will see your sister and mum and dad and you can chase Elvis around all day, We love you mum you can let go now.

and two minutes later she was gone.

i havent cried all day until now and i have all th arrangements to make tomorrow.

All my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family at the sad time.

lots of love and hugs!
:hug::hug:

:hug::hug: for you and your family.....

So sorry to hear this Lisa xxx Keeping you all closely in my thoughts and prayers:hug:

Condolences and love to you, your dad and your family :cry: xxxx

I'm so sorry. xx

so sorry Lisa...i don't think we can ever really be prepared for something like this....our bodies are clever things...it knows you have alot to arrange and so is trying to keep your strong right now...but then it will allow you to grieve and cry...

I think your last words to your mum were beautiful and Elvis had better get his running shoes on...:hug:

take care and take time for you...when you can xx

Aww bless ya all xx sorry to here of your loss xx

Latest posts

Back