Salon Opening Tinged with Sadness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your loss and i relly hope 2007 bring you much luck and happiness as it sound like its well overdue for you! xx

theresa , just read your post and am so sorry to hear this news. I know you've had a bad few months and really didn't need this xx look after each other xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Look after yourself and hubby :hug:

Ooooh, I am so sorry Oey. How awful for you. Nothing I can say can ease your pain. Lots of love and big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

My heart goes out to you hun :hug:

So sorry for your loss :hug: xxxxx

oh how awful for you and your family, my thoughts are with you flower :hugs:

:hug::hug::hug:
Oh hell, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, the important thing now is to make sure that no one throws away those little things that they cant bear to have around because they remind them of her, things like that need packing away so that once the raw edge of grief has run its course those things, including photos can be part of what gets the family talking about the good things in this ladys life.
Good luck with the salon luv, will be thinking of you:hug:

Sorry to hear of your loss - wishing you every sucess in your new business but make sure you both take time to care for one another just now.
KxXx

so sorry to read your sad news. xx

Giant :hug: to you and your family during this difficult time.
I can imagine how stressful it's been, with so much going on.

The only solace I can offer is that though she is gone from your arms and home, she's never far from your heart and soul.

:hug:

:hug: sorry to hear about your loss hun, take care, be strong and look after eachother - things will get better and time does heal the pain :hug:

I'm so sorry! Hope everything gets better.......

Thank you all so much for all your support and love.

It does become hard when it seems that its just one thing after another that seems to happen us, but we do have to be optimistic that things will only get better.

These things come to try us I suppose.

:hug:

x x x

So sorry to hear about your sad loss, I opened my salon on oct 17th last year, then my dad died suddenley on 12th dec, looking back i now realise that the salon kept me going, and i couldn't have done any of it without my wonderful partner. There will be bad days but i'm sure your mother-in-law was and will be so proud of you opening your own place. These things are sent to try us, but with the love and support of family and friends they can also make us stronger . Love to you and your family xxxx

oh sweety xxxx keep that chin up .... and all the best in your new salon ..... im due to open mine in feb march time... u know wot i never reall took much on board when working for some1 just how much stress n hard work it is to get a shop up n running ... but u know wot i do now so i take my hat off to all salon owners u r real troopers xxxx i really wish u all luck , happy thoughts 2 u n your family too with your sad loss ... time is the only healer as they say xxxxxxxxx emilyxxxxx

So sorry to hear that hun, sending u lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxx

sorry to hear your sad news

Teresa,

I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a tough year. Keep strong as you have a lot going on at the moment, running the salon, grieving for yor MIL and also trying to support your hubby.

I lost my MIL suddenly (6 years ago) and it was so hard as I had to be the strong one for all around but didn't really want to be strong.

It's coming to the end of this year, so next year I pray you will be bless with all great things.

Big :hug: .

so sorry to hear about your loss!:hug: for the family

Latest posts

Back