Salon Photos...take 2!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
...and here they are!As i said before the camera isn't all that!...oh yeah and i know....the chair covers need ironing!!!

Ps wicked display area by the window don't you think!

Attachments

• display window.jpg
    display window.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 449
  • nail area2.jpg
    nail area2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 409
  • nail area3.jpg
    nail area3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 434
  • where reception desk will go.jpg
    where reception desk will go.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 368
  • sofa.jpg
    sofa.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 383
OH LOUISE!!! It really looks great well done you!!! If I was a passer by I'd definately come in, it looks really inviting and fresh. Just the right place to relax in. xxx

That looks truly fabulous luv. You've done yourself proud:hug:

Looking good, what a transformation. Give yourself a pat on the back. All we need know are photo's of the outside of your salon.

I'm jealous :green:

not too keen on the ceiling mind...but the plus point is that i have some magnets and suspension wires so i can hang my creative nail design banners which is cool.

My boyfriend thinks the ceiling is "funky" but i find it really "officey".Still when i settle in i'll think of something to do it.

Just a sink to plumb in,reception desk to arrive and a floor to finish,lots of cleaning and i'm done.One week to go!!phew!!

mamma said:
Looking good, what a transformation. Give yourself a pat on the back. All we need know are photo's of the outside of your salon.

I'm jealous :green:

I'm getting my shop sign done one night this week.Its all pink,black and white and very sleek.Saw the images for the first time last night.All for £300 and some frosting,only a little ,on the windows for free(boyfriends mate....its not what you know!!!)

wow very restful and feminin.
My god Lou, have you had any sleep at all?

you done really well ther it looks lovely xx

All your hard work and persistance is really paying off now, with your determination your gonna make it...:biggrin:

Well done Louise - it looks great - GOOD LUCK!:Love:

Susie H said:
wow very restful and feminin.
My god Lou, have you had any sleep at all?

Sleep...what's that???I have been getting into the salon at about 8.30 every morning and leaving at about 5 to collect my little girl from her nan's.

My household has suffered...there are no clean forks,spoon or cups and about three days worth of washing up to do.Two big piles of clean clothes to put away,another two piles in the laundry bin and no food in the cupboard.I'm late paying all my bills and when i do get in and put my head down all i think is "oh god!!!what if i have no clients coming in!!".

Worth it though...isn't every day i open my own salon.Once i settle into things i'll be cool.Have to say my boyfriend has been a complete babe.He has been in the salon 8 am on his day offs and has just brought me 6 gorgeous mugs with the salon logo printed on!He is more excited than me...i'm just plain scared...oh and fed up with the lady from the tanning shop "giving it"

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! what a transformation!

you could hide the ceiling (unless your ventalation or heating/ac is up there)
i've seen where they take cloth and wires and hang the cloth so it kind of billows. i think i saw it first on trading spaces.

Fab fab fab! :Love:

youve worked so hard louise it has really paid off.
looks absolutley the dogs watsits...well done hun xxx

it looks gorgeous hunny :D and i like the cieling actuallly i think it does look funky :lick: i noticed you got your creative boxes then??:D

Hi Louise looks great see you on Saturday

Utterly amazing with results like that you cannot failxxxxxxxxx

I am so pleased for you the salon is looking great.

HI,

it looks fab im ssssooooo jelous!!!
can i ask where you got ya boxes from in the window please? :p

xx

Hi from Australia, your nail salon looks wonderful. Just a suggestion for you is possibly you could put in some plants either natural or fake(suggest fake) to give that earthy/natural feel. Based on experience people like to see greenery. Hope I havent offended you by making this suggestion.

Regards
Alicia
:|

Latest posts

Back