Salon Photos...take 2!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great transformation lookes great well done:hug: XX

It looks lovley hun well done youve done a great job xx

Oh well done Lou It's so cosy can I come work with you? XXX

Looking good Babes ~ Well done!
KxXx

Filagree said:
Hi from Australia, your nail salon looks wonderful. Just a suggestion for you is possibly you could put in some plants either natural or fake(suggest fake) to give that earthy/natural feel. Based on experience people like to see greenery. Hope I havent offended you by making this suggestion.

Regards
Alicia
:|

ooo some orchids in some fancy pots would look fab-u-lous

Looks Fab! love the colours you have chosen. Don't worry about getting clients, as soon as they know you are open their curiosity will get the better of them, and they will come try you out. Turn out some great nails and news will travel fast.Good luck!

I remember those original pictures.....what a transformation. It looks fab, good luck with your opening.

Have you had anymore hassle with her next door?

Gosh what a transformation Louise... I hope your Grand Opening when well yesterday and you got lots of lovely bookings :)

congratulations louise its looking great.

looks great louise, i wish you all the luck in the world you sure do deserve it.xxxxxx

you must have worked your socks off... what a transformation... amazing Louise.
All the best for your opening day hunny :hug: xx

It looks great Louise...im sooo jealous!!!

Your salon's looking top notch ... congrats and good luck on opening day !

Louise it looks really really lovely, you can tell you have put your heart into it, good luck with it all babe it is hard work opening your own place alot of worry but i am sure it will all be worth it for you :hug:

Next week my salon is closed as we are redecorating i have been open 3 years last week and i worried like hell when i first got it but it has paid off, so my baby is having a face lift lol :D

WOW Lou, what a fabulous job you have done x x

looks great - i love th colour too

It looks lovely, well done :hug:

I'm sure all the hard work, worry and stress will pay off :D

Well done Louise you have worked wonders babes :D

Filagree said:
Hi from Australia, your nail salon looks wonderful. Just a suggestion for you is possibly you could put in some plants either natural or fake(suggest fake) to give that earthy/natural feel. Based on experience people like to see greenery. Hope I havent offended you by making this suggestion.

Regards
Alicia
:|

Definately not offended.And i will definately be putting in some greenery.The finishing touches will come on friday.Right now the place is so dusty,with laying the hall floor,there is no point.

What a lovely transformation - after all your hard work. Best wishes for the future. xx

Latest posts

Back