Salon Photos...take 2!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brookess21 said:
HI,

it looks fab im ssssooooo jelous!!!
can i ask where you got ya boxes from in the window please? :p

xx

The majority of the stuff you see is from the CND marketing kit,old and new and the wooden boxes are cube shelfs from argos.I over brought and thought i'd use them in the display.

looking good can't wait to see it in the flesh:)

Looks really lovely, i like it alot. xxxxxxxxxx:Love:

WOW - it looks amazing!!!!

was it yesterday she opened? does any1 know how she got on?

its just beautiful it look so cosy and comfy just relaxing u have done a fantastic job all the luck in the world to u:hug:

looks really nice, you have done a good job! i like the chair covers even if they do need ironing lol! how many people work there it looks big x

Well done Louise your shop looks fantastic! I hope it all works out. Hope to open a beauty salon myself one day...

It looks brilliant, you hve done have a fab job, well done!

Gorgeous...you've done yourself proud :Love:

hi louise,

your salon looks amazing, best of luck

xdebsx

It is fantastic Louise - well done you:green:

Absolutely gorgeous, you have a business to be proud of, and all because of you!

Well done honey xx

Well done, it looks really lovely and good luck xx

My rem reception desk arrived yesterday and has got me all excited.Now it really does look like a salon.

All that's left to do is the shop sign tommorrow night,they've left it late and i'm nervous,and my boyfriend is plumbing the sink in with his dad as we speak.I'll take a picture of that too tommorrow!It is gorgeous!

Attachments

• reception.jpg
    reception.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 35
now that is the MUTS NUTS

Love it

amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MINKUS said:
now that is the MUTS NUTS

Love it

amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have to agree.. very impressive Louise.. I bet you are buzzing with excitement huh?

It looks realy nice well done, good luck

it looks gorgeous hun !!!

Latest posts

Back