Sara Happ - Lip Scrub

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleL

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have received my first 'Sara Happ' Lip Scrub and i must say that i LOVE it!!

Although its a tad pricey for what it is, i definitly think its worth the money as i have only used it the once so far and my lips feel super smooth and taste yummy!

The only downfall i have with it, is that i ordered the 'Vanilla Bean' flavour and im not very keen on the scent which is a shame and i was expecting a rich vanilla scent which i didn't seem to get.

Anyway, i just wondered who else uses sara happ lip scrub and which flavours you like?

im planning on going for the 'almond creme' next!

Laura X

p.s/ the packaging is super cute!

Oooh thanks for the info I haven't tried it yet but its on my list! I like the look of the cinnamon sugar and the cocoa. xx

i was orginally go to go for the 'cinnamon' but worried it might be to strong a scent hence why i went for vanilla bean... wish i had gone for cinnamon or brown sugar now :rolleyes:

But non the less, a great product and would definitly recommend it

Lau x

Hi!

I am interested if anyone is retailing this and how is it going for them - its on my wish list but thats when I can save up for the display only

thanks

Caitxx

I actually love the vanilla one! I'm having to stop myself from eating it tho...

The cocoa one smells of chocolate brownies and is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Ohh the 'Cocoa' one sounds lush!

i think 'sara happ' should now lauch a complimenting lip balm to apply after the scrub though?!... that would a perfect finish don't you reakon! :lol:

I sell the Sara Happ Lip Scrub here in Denmark in my shop, and i love it..:)

The Brown Sugar is also amazing, and i have to tell myself every time i use it that "Charlotte it is not candy, you can´t eat it" it so yummy :Grope:

Havent tried the others, but I have the Cinnamon Sugar ... and its divine!!!!:)

Hi!

just wanted to bump this up... does anyone retail these ? Are they going well for you?
Which are the best sellers?

thanks a million for your 2 cents on these

Cait x

I too am wondering about these. I was given a Benefit lip scrub and balm thingy for my birthday and I'm rather impressed with the results. I'd like to stock the Sara Happ scrub but would like to know who else retails it. Does anyone use this as part of their professional facial routine? I thought it could be a good way to introduce it to clients.

I have the mint one and its fab, I also wish she did a balm. The only thing I wish the scrub had is a little scoop!

i have a few of the sara happ lip scrubs now and cant get enough!

When i do make-up, i use abit on my clients lips before lipstick and they love them and alway ask me about them so im going to be stocking them very shortly. As far as im aware, they do not have a retail display as such but i have been told by sweet squared that with the 6 flavours, they can be arranged nicely into a piramad!

I :Love:Cinnamon Sugar.... mmmmm!

Latest posts

Back