Scottish Beauty Show....who is going???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there too, I'll be the one staring at everone wondering if there on Salon geek!! Its my first beauty show so very excited :D

Annie

:D lol me too, we should all wear red carnations on our lapels that way we willa ll know lol

or just a tshirt that says "GEEK" on it lol x

I will be there too with Loubilisious. GOing to the fingertips open day too.

Can't wait.

Shame it's not in pink!

Alas I've checked and they don't do that style in pink by the look of it :(

Maybe Sweet Squared could design one? There would certainly be a market for it with all us salon geeks :)

Ill be there too, was there last year with my sister and bought wayyyy tooo much, but never mind, thats what its all about............... Going on hols soon after though so will be trying to budget this time!

I'm going :D i am so excited ive never been to anything like this before so all new to me

i'll be the one walking about like this :D:D:D:D lol

xxx

I'm going :D i am so excited ive never been to anything like this before so all new to me

i'll be the one walking about like this :D:D:D:D lol

xxx

That was me last year. I was walking around looking at everything and didn't really know what I was looking at, IYGWIM.

This year I'm totally clued up on what I want and who I want to talk to.

ooooh ill be like a kiddie in a sweetie shop....will wear something distinctive.......ill wear my tartan dress.......so if you see me.....tartan dress, big cheesy face....short hair......thats meeeeeeeeee

Ha ha! That will be me Leann...i'll be all "oooh whats that..oooh whats that...i want that..oohh and that" End up buying a load of stuff

I'm going to the NSI open day on Monday,hopefully be booking my nailcourse too :D

xx

I will be there with my friend who also does spray tanning!..What is at the show iv never been?is there lots for sale to do with spray tanning?do you get bigger discount buying at the show?x

Hey
I will be there, I think we should have a stand just for geeks to meet up!!! I am really looking forward to it, been saving up for ages and cant wait to go to the shellac open day too. See you all there, must wear my Geek Badge, haha. Lee-Anne x

I'm going too, never been before but just back from the event, so purse is still reeling from that, so don't think I'll be buying too much, but be good to go for a nosey. At least you'll all recognise me, as I had loads of geeks at the event saying they recognised me from my pic on here :D, so if I don't recognise you please come up to me and introduce yourselves :hug:
Carol xx

well i was coming, but now i'm not sure!! its 275 MILES AWAY FROM ME!! the drives kind of put me off!! so if anyone has a private jet to pick me up and drop me off for FREE, please PM me:D:D:D

well i was coming, but now i'm not sure!! its 275 MILES AWAY FROM ME!! the drives kind of put me off!! so if anyone has a private jet to pick me up and drop me off for FREE, please PM me:D:D:D

I've got a 4 hour journey to get there too, but its still worth it. x

when do they send you the tickets out?I applied for mine ages ago and still not got them x

I cant wait to go and have a wee look around :D

I'll be there, looking forward to it. Just about to take my first steps into the mobile world, really scary but exciting so might be calling for more of you guys advice!

I'm going too, my 1st time :) can't wait.
My ticket arrived today :) xx

Latest posts

Back