Scottish Beauty Show, who's going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

Who's all going tomorrow?

Whats the best time to go to this? I was wanting to get in first thing and get what i need then get back as i've got someone to babysit for an hour or so.

Do you think it'll be busier early on or later in the day.

I have a ticket and it was my intention to go but my bank manager this week says no!!:cry:

If i can get some one to take me ill be there.

I went last year early afternoon cause I went to the pregnancy massage seminar with Christine Fisk but the FHT arent holding seminars this year.

Its busy throughout the day

help!

im going!

all excited! :)

i am leaving from cumbernauld at 9am, so be in edinburgh reasoanably early, stay for a few hours and then go for lunch!

haha!

:)

You seem pretty happy about Lunch:)

Im going wasnt going to be but things have fallen into place nicely I am even competing!!!
I will be leaving about half 7 and going for breakfast before I head to the show.
It normally gets busy around mid morning xxx

i sooo want to get their first thing

hows parking later in the day if i cant get their for the start

i am very happy about lunch! :D

and the show all together :D

i have planned my stops!

opi for manicure things, pro impressions for tips, and youngnails to say hello to sparklybits!

and anywhere selling glitter!

i have my list to, so hopefully get in, get to the stands i want, then i'm free for a nosey at other stands.

where are you going for lunch?

where are you going for lunch?

i have no idea!

haha!

me and my friends are going to make a day of it, so, we'l hopefully find somewhere nice!

sounds like you'll have a good day. enjoy your lunch :)

Oh this time last year I was at the show with the lovely Fi, awe the memories, I wish I was going tommorow but I hope you all have a lovely time!:hug:

I'm going tomorrow erm time will be once I've managed to drag my self out of bed and put my makeup on so I dont scare people :lol: last 2 years have gone about 2pm but will probs earlier 2mrw I'll be the one with the yellow t shirt on I like yellow ha ha xx

i'l have a yellow t shirt on too!

everyone say hello or wave if you see me!

haha!

oh alan we better wear name badges or people might get us mixed up :lol: can you tell I've been at the iron bru ?? just before bed too :green: xx

oooh!

i hope we do get name badges!

and no, cant tell at all....! :lol:

I will be there! Alan look out for a dizzy blonde, and that's me. couldn't find any fab opened toed shoes to show my minx off on my toes. hmmm have to drive to Edinburgh in comfy shoes. :eek:

pm me your mob no babe and we can meet up:)

Last edited:
:lol: well if you see a fellow yellow wearing person waving at you like a mental peron that'll be me :green:
aw I wanted to show off my minxed toes too Fi, but it'll prob we rainy and cold and I'm always freezing anyway lol so I'll prob have my boots on :cry: lol xx

:lol: well if you see a fellow yellow wearing person waving at you like a mental peron that'll be me :green:
aw I wanted to show off my minxed toes too Fi, but it'll prob we rainy and cold and I'm always freezing anyway lol so I'll prob have my boots on :cry: lol xx

Would that be your wellies hun, after this weather?

I'm going. First timer. Quite excited.

Better get to sleep now.

Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back