sculpt nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazbabe15

Reaction score
Hi nail geeks i just so love this site you learn a lot on it i would much appreciate any comments on my sculpt nails ive still a long way to go :)

thanks for letting me vote :hug:

thanks very much for voting i think im getting the hang of this now lol:hug:

Unfortunately the picture isnt very clear. For a really helpful critique a good clear, closeup picture is best. Also some side view and barrel shots are good to help us help you.

From what I can see, I think your smile lines are to far down. Other than that they look okay.

thanks for your comments ive still a lot to learn :hug:

You are very welcome.

Hi
I think the overall shape is good but could do with a little refining, it looks as though your apex is too far back, but this may just be the quality of the picture, as previously mentioned, close up pics with different angles would give us more to be able to give you better critique.
Your smiles aren't very smiley... and are way too low making the white over balanced.
Other than that, you have made a very good effort, keep it up :hug:

Hi I like the nail bed colour. Is it a custom blend? I also like your smiles. They are consistent. I am a fan of less smiley smile lines.
If you choose not to lengthen the nail bed then perhaps just a bit shorter free edge, but I like the shape of them.
Cheers

I like them ,as I'm re-training i like taking an interest in beginners first time enhancements ...i do like these, nice colour and shape you have done really well in my opinion
keep up the good work shaz xxx:)

i think this is a good attempt.
i think that they actually look abit to thick and they need to have less white as this unbalances the nail (there should always be more pink than white).
i think the shape is good and the sidewalls,they all look consistant and the white has no shadowing.so well done.i also think that your white looks abit yellow but this may be because you've gone more of a natural white.
as the other geeks have said you need to have some closer pictures and at different angles if you want a more indepth critique but you obviously know this now for next time.xx

thank you so much for your comments i will take them om board and learn from them xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back