Sculpted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dessi

Reaction score
These are my hands for the next one mounth. I still dont feel sure in my self about sculpturing so need your opinon about shape, lenght, etc.

P.S. Dont give attention to the right hand, was maden from my left(not my work hand)

Attachments

• DSC00842_resize3.jpg
    DSC00842_resize3.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC00848_resize1.jpg
    DSC00848_resize1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC00849_resize2.jpg
    DSC00849_resize2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 146
I think they are fab!! Good sculpts great shape, colour and originality, you certainly won't see anyone else with a set the same as those!! Well done!!!

These are beautiful Dessi, I love the colours, very different x

Gorgeous nails as always Dessi, I love the design, it's very unique :D

As always Dessi, your work is gorgeous. I really like these. The smokey effect at the free edge is very different and the design is lovely. How did you achieve that (the smokey effect)?

I think the shape and length is consistent but I noticed on a couple of the fingers eg. index finger right hand and baby finger left hand, that the apex was a little too far back towards the eponychium and could be brought forward more.

Well done. xx

fantastic love these nails ...

maybe a tutorial video would be good he he he

well done go girl xx

As always Dessi, your work is gorgeous. I really like these. The smokey effect at the free edge is very different and the design is lovely. How did you achieve that (the smokey effect)?

I think the shape and length is consistent but I noticed on a couple of the fingers eg. index finger right hand and baby finger left hand, that the apex was a little too far back towards the eponychium and could be brought forward more.

Well done. xx

Its little hard to translate the things for the apex:o( i will translate that but little bit more late cuz i need to find someone to help:o)

The smoky effect is the same technic when you mix two color powders, but here you need to keep more wet the product(mean the brown powder). Hope you understood something :hug:

can't say much more than beautiful and original.
Give yourself a scratch on the back:)

Yes, they really are very lovely and original, nice shape and the smokey effect is great. Please let us know how youi did it.

Its little hard to translate the things for the apex:o( i will translate that but little bit more late cuz i need to find someone to help:o)

The smoky effect is the same technic when you mix two color powders, but here you need to keep more wet the product(mean the brown powder). Hope you understood something :hug:
Hopefully I can help. Sorry Dessi, English is my first language and I sometimes forget that it comes so easily to me.

By apex I mean the area of the nail surface which is thickest to allow strength (the stress area).

Thx all:hug:!! I really needed this scratch Carl:hug:, cuz i start to get the point with sculpturing, but still need more practice, untill i get the perfect shape that i want to see.

My nails are with natural c-curve, thats why when i sculpture them the free edge almost always become more thick, and sometime when i am trying to correct this c-curve the new one is going more close to the eponychium:|

Lovely work Dessi as always ... your designs are always so pretty.

You do georgous nails and beautiful nail art. I can't say anything negative. Well done x

Dessi - I think these are fantastic! To me you are one of the greatest ambassadors in the nail industry with such an eye for original designs!

I look forward to seeing your nails so much as I know that each one will be fantastic and different.

I have only a a quick look for critique and from that quick look I seemed to feel that one of the free edges were a little thick, but that could just be the photo - I will try and look again!

Well done - again! :hug:

WOW well done hun i love them :green:

Thx :o !

Ok does someone have idea how to fix these thick free edges? I think i have two choises or heavy c-curve or thick edges, what to do? some ideas?

these are beautiful Dessi well done, do you do a clear sculpt then the colour,if so could you lose the clear and sculpt in the colour this would make them thinner.

good work.the shape is great.x:)

Thx :o !

Ok does someone have idea how to fix these thick free edges? I think i have two choises or heavy c-curve or thick edges, what to do? some ideas?

Dessi - have had another look and its the middle finger that appears thicker than the rest! I dont think it is too thick by any means and as I said it is highly possible that it could just be the angle of the photo that makes it look that way.

I am no great expert on L&P (presuming that is what you have used) applications as to what can be done, but I do really think it is just the picture angle!

I feel really bad for saying this - so please accept my apologies if I am wrong! :hug:

Yes i made first the clear edge, then the smoky effect and captured with clear, but the problem is that as i say mine have natural c-curve, so when i'm trying to correct it, more product goes on the edges, if i leave it there is heavy c-curve that i dont like. I tryed ones to be all thin and all the free edge broke when i start to file.

Latest posts

Back