Service menu options

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What services do you offer?

• L&P tip and overlays

Votes: 460 73.6%
  • L&P sculpting on a form

Votes: 314 50.2%
  • Gel tip and overlays

Votes: 336 53.8%
  • Gel sculpting on a form

Votes: 176 28.2%
  • Fibreglass/silk

Votes: 182 29.1%
  • Manicuring

Votes: 530 84.8%
  • Pedicuring

Votes: 411 65.8%
  • Other

Votes: 234 37.4%

• Total voters
I offer L&P, Gel, Silk/Fibreglass, nail art, airbrush nails, spray tanning, massage, facials, eye treatments, waxing...................dont know where i find the time!!

My primary services are nails though!!!!

Amanda

I think it is good to offer at least 2 types of enhancements because not all products and types suit every client. I like fully sculpted L&P the best but also have tips on hand as some clients prefer them. I am concidering getting some fibre as well cause it is wonderful for overlays on those warry clients who may not want to admit they need or have artifical nails....lol.

As for other services I do miss doing beauty but alas have no time for anything else. Nails with the added services of Nail Art and Airbrushing keeps me busy 35 + hrs a week with a full clientelle.

As well as the usual range of nail treatments we offer St Tropez spray tanning, waxing,eyelash and eyebrow tinting, airbrush nail and toe art.

I also offer Hand and Airbrush Nail Art. Am seriously considering adding Spray Tanning for next Summer.

Hi do all the above but no gel sculpting as i can seem to get the bloody hang of it, have done fibreglass but dont offer it in salon as no one seems interested when i offer it.
My other is 3d nail art but dont often get asked to do that either

I offer everything on the poll ..... I do L&P on toes as well as coloured gel ......I also do handpainted art as well as airbrush ....

everything except fibreglass/silk & hoping to retrain inthat by the end of the year. ticked other for beauty treatments.

I also do "Gel-Resin's" as they are known in Montreal.
What would be known as 'dips' by the rest of you?
Apply resin, dip in acrylic powder, apply more resin and activate to 'cure' or harden it. that's a 'dip' where you're at, right?

They are VERY popular here in Montreal. Extremely common.
dont hear of them so much elsewhere and dont know why they are so common here. But, they are.

hopefully once my skills improve - I will be able to offer a full service menu with confidence:green:

I also offer waxing, paraffins body scrubs, facials and makeup

WOW I have NEVER heard of that but it sounds amazing!!! Who else does this??? I want this done NOW!!!:) :rolleyes:
i want this done too!!! does anyone know of anyone in my area that does it, i suffer with my ears all the time!!:) :idea:

My other is nail art especially my animal prints

I offer eyelash extentions as well :green:

plus make-up for days, evenings, weddings ect..

Manicures, pedicures and my other was Swedish and Indian head massage, Hopi ear candling, facials and waxing

when i voted in this poll it must have been a long time ago as i didnt offer gel
but as EzFLow have the fabby Gel it! system i naturally offer that too

my other is design and of course education ;)

Jess
xox

WOW I have NEVER heard of that but it sounds amazing!!! Who else does this??? I want this done NOW!!!:) :rolleyes:

I have it done regularly with the beautician next dorr to me it is fantastic and you get alittle head massage after which just sends me to sleep my other half has it as well as he is obsest with cleaning his ears he really likes it x

I offer everything appart from sculpting as I havent learnt how to yet, and want to have a 1-2-1 before I try my skills on the public!!

I am hoping to offer Tantrick tanning aswell, so many peeps have asked about it, and would love to have it!

As a mobile tech I offer the following:

L&P tip and overlay
L&P sculpting (with forms)
L&P natural nail overlay (goes with out saying)

L&P custom blend, (Sculpt/tip & overlay)

L&P glitter tips, embedding of flowers, flat stones, glitter fades etc.

Airbrushed nail art
Hand painted nail art.

Manicure
Hand treatments
Pedicure

As you can see I'm a L&P girl, the reason being is that I started my training with Creative with it, and feel extremely comfortable using it. My clients never ask for anything else, although they are aware of the alternatives.

When ever I get a new client it's not often that I get asked for anything other than L&P.

When I am able to do full time (eventually) I will consider doing Gel to add to my menu, as I would be dealing with a larger number of clients. Where as, as it stands, I would not benefit from investing in a new system at the moment.:)

i dont offer gel, fiberglass or silk as i have not converted yet and also i am self empleyed in a salon where the beauty therapist who ownd it does all the beauty side including manicur and pedicure as she sais i could not do my manicure as it was cheaper than hers so would be poaching her clients....but i do offer various ranges of nail art and design and i am just doing a 3d design class wih EzFlow (well in couple of weeks)

i do l&p tip and overlay, gel tip and overlay, manicure, pedicure. The salon that i work at offers more treatments but i did not tick others as i personally just do nail treatments! Do the odd sculpt, if someone gets a chip on the corner of a nail, which is hardly ever! i do want to start scratching up on my sculpting though as i havent done it in soooo long!

Latest posts

Back