Shabaz has gone hurray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaloveliness

Reaction score
He was definatly not all there he just didint want to be liked at all and some of them did really try

Well cant wait to actually see what went on tonight i heard big bother gave him a n ultimatum to get on with housemats or get out

OMG!! What's this Shabazzzy has left this can't be!!! Something really awful must of happened that went against his good and decent nature!!!:wink2: Don't know about you but i'm loving it and addicted already!!!!!I'm going on holiday to Turkey on monday what am I going to do,:cry: i will need BB updates from you when I get back!!!!

Thank God, the poor man needs help. I really have to question why the "shrinks" (can't spell the right word) gave the ok to go in in he first place.

THANK THE LORD!!!!

god he irritated the S**T out of me, he needs a good slap!!! x

So was there something physically wrong with him then before he went into the house?

Its coming on tonight but from what I understand he just walked.

:lol: :lol: I think its a good job he has gone as I think if he stayed any longer some one would have ended up slappin him i no 4 a fact if I was in there I would have!:mad:

I hate BB, but the media just can't stop forcing it down our throat.

It was on the radio this morning that apparently he threatened to kill himself and the psychologist decided that he was very unhappy and let him go.

Don't know who he is or what he does, but everyone seems to be talking about him.

River

funkyfingers10 said:
THANK THE LORD!!!!

subtle as ever ! he he

i hardly watched it it DOES MY HEAD IN !

amb x

According to Sky Showbiz, BB told him that unless he made the effort to get on with the others, he would be kicked out so he ranted for a while and then walked.

Good riddance!

Pete to win!!!!

funkyfingers10 said:
THANK THE LORD!!!!

DITTO!!
i only watched him for ten minutes and omg he gave me brain ache!!!

i dont watch bb but from what ive heard and on the radio this morning that shabaz sounds awful im a glaswiegen and he gives us a bad name

angela

oh well there's my theory out the window, l reallywas starting to think that he was put in the house as a mole to get everyones back up as much as he could, as l thought nobody can be as bad as that can they.how wrong was l (frightning) clarexx

Thank the lord hes gone god! he was doin my head inn hes CRAZYYYY lol xx

To be honest i havnt really watched but what i have seen...........OMG never ever again, what a load of attention seeking wannabies...........are any of them for real or are they just all going to do absolutly anything to become famous??????

It use dto be good a few years ago now almost all of them are up their own ar**s.......

Amanda

i hope he feels better soon :hug:

"The Shabang" has gone? Wayhey!!!! Now they need to romove pathetic Nikki!

Pickle said:
"The Shabang" has gone? Wayhey!!!! Now they need to romove pathetic Nikki!

don't shoot me but i'm actually starting to like Nikki, i think it's cus she's such a drama queen...she's really quite funny watching!! x

funkyfingers10 said:
don't shoot me but i'm actually starting to like Nikki, i think it's cus she's such a drama queen...she's really quite funny watching!! x

I know what you mean but she really is very annoying for me being sooooooo dramatic!

Also can Bonner actually speak (apart from saying Bonner!)?

Pickle said:
I know what you mean but she really is very annoying for me being sooooooo dramatic!

Also can Bonner actually speak (apart from saying Bonner!)?[/quote

i think Bonnie or glyn will be the first out, as like you say they just don't speak! although i'm glad bonnoe dosn't speak she sounds awful it gives us Loughborough Girls a bad name!!

I want my bottled water!!!! love it!!

Latest posts

Back