Share your Halloween/ fall nail art photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some new powders and wanted to try some Halloween bits so not the finished article but just an idea of what I'll be wearing xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319180271.999628.jpg

Cats wiskers are missing and think and lovely purple fe would make it more attractive but that's what I got so far xxx

Got some new powders and wanted to try some Halloween bits so not the finished article but just an idea of what I'll be wearing xxx View attachment 9600

Aww there great! The little pumpkins are so cute :) x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

First time I've uploaded pics so sorry if it's wrong. These are my Halloween nails using CalGel and acrylic paints. I did them two days ago xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319194428.444094.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319194428.444094.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 404
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319194479.445672.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319194479.445672.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 386
And everytime people get the chills haha

greets Liz

Attachments

• PB072234.jpg
    PB072234.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 673
This is my first atempt at a Halloween mani; I got my inspiration from this blog post: Halloween nails pt 1: Spiderweb | Pimp My Nailz // by Iris

Kiko #281 stamped with Essence Stampy polish in Black, BM 13.

I love the spider web (even though the stamping is not perfect in RL it looks nice) but I hate the "spider" it looks more like a tick, which gives me the hibigeebies.

And everytime people get the chills haha

greets Liz

omg these make me squirm lol brilliant though....eeeeek even the bulbous bum bit xxx:Scared::Scared:

Just done mine. Got my fancy dress out for work on Saturday I'm do excited. (pluses I think I've finally got the hang on this stamping lark!!)

Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319480651.839271.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319480651.839271.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 291
Thank you everyone :)

I love the spider web laura-kate. Is it a stamp? From what brand? Think the spider is realy good aswell ;)

Liz

Just done mine. Got my fancy dress out for work on Saturday I'm do excited. (pluses I think I've finally got the hang on this stamping lark!!)

Xx

Good job they look fab :)

Ok please don't laugh.

This is my first ever L&P on a real hand and it's my hand.

I'm under no illusions I did get a bit on the sidewall so had to file. Thought I best take a pic now before they lift!!!!!

Vicki xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319490953.264427.jpg

I use the konad stamp but that plate is from the monster range of amazon. Go on the konad group. They talk about it on there. Xx

Thank you Laura-Kate;)

Mizzy I love the way you display your work, very eye catching! The ghosts are fab too!

BTYRetreat those green frankensteins rock!

Ha ha the most adventurous I have got with Halloween is today buying apple and cinnemon scensations lotion!!

I brought some of this last year and all I kept thinking about was apple strudle!!!

Latest posts

Back