Shellac and Minx course done yesterday....see my results below

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charb

Reaction score
Well done my lovely!

Jacqui xx

The Minx are gorgeous! Is the purple a new Shellac colour??

Very well done dolly!!! Is that Purple Purple with Zillionaire on your nails??

Thank you very much and yes new Purple Purple and Zillionaire xx

I looked at yours and thought how similar they look to mine!! I also have purple purple and zillionaire on my nails!! Lol!!!

I looked at yours and thought how similar they look to mine!! I also have purple purple and zillionaire on my nails!! Lol!!!

Haha Great minds and all that ;) xx

Well Done ... Good Job .. can't find fault! x

Well Done ... Good Job .. can't find fault! x

:D:D WOW!!!!! From you Gigi that is amazing to hear!! Thank you soooooo much you made my night!! XX

Well done hon! They're fabulous! (I've done my first purple purple and zillionaire on a client today (hands) and it looks amazing, she was thrilled.) You must be really proud of yourself! xx

very nice work, lovely! x

Well done hon! They're fabulous! (I've done my first purple purple and zillionaire on a client today (hands) and it looks amazing, she was thrilled.) You must be really proud of yourself! xx

Ohh well done you! I am very proud of all these comments........Thanks you all so much it means alot to me < Im trying so hard to get back to it, and master things. Cant wait for my One 2 Ones end of Oct for Rebalancing,Lift prevention and custom blend......then Masters!!! I hope! xx

You keep it up honey, great job xx

Stunning, fab mani work and I love those shellac! X

Wow

Well done you. I'm doing my shellac brings them back on Saturday now I'm doubly excited. Zillionaire is superb xxx

Thank you ladies.....Zillionaire really is pretty. Gonna fetch me some more colours do a bit more experimenting lol xxx

I can't see the picture on my phone :( x

I can't see the picture on my phone :( x

Awwww never mind.......the purple purple is a lovely vibrant shade and the zillionaire is just the right amount of 'BLING' lol xx

Latest posts

Back