Shellac Cerise Pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niny

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondered what your opinions were on which shellac is more cerise? Hot pop pink or tutti frutti? I have a client that wants cerise for a wedding next week and I want to be sure before I order it x

Both very pink, but hot pop is a creme colour, tutti frutti is a shimmery pearlised colour. I would check what your customer would prefer.

I'm prob the only one who hates the colour tutti frutti lol but I do. I love hot pop pink. Offer both and see what she says x

Cerise is a bright pink with a slight purpleness to it.

Tutti Frutti is perfect being a bright cream pink with a purply frosted shimmer. It is not a pearlized colour ... it is frosted. It is a beautiful Hollywood cerise pink rather than a dark cerise.

picture.php

Last edited:
Cerise in french means Cherry... so I was confused as to what color you were talking about. Lol

Tutti Frutti has a pearly/shimmery look to it.

Where as I find Hot Pop Pink is a bit more matte.

Definitely ask her what she prefers. Maybe even provide pictures of both colors on swatches/hands...

Hi everyone,

Just wondered what your opinions were on which shellac is more cerise? Hot pop pink or tutti frutti? I have a client that wants cerise for a wedding next week and I want to be sure before I order it x

Hi, I'm not too sure what kind of cerise/pink your after but if I'm asked for this kind of colour, I tend to layer negligee over wildfire....it's a little bit deeper than tutti frutti, hth xx

Thanks for your help everyone. I ended up going for tutti frutti x

I'm prob the only one who hates the colour tutti frutti lol but I do. I love hot pop pink. Offer both and see what she says x
No you're not ;-)

Interesting that Tutti Frutti is one of THE best selling colours in the Shellac range! What's not to like about it? One of the most requested summer colours in our salon in actual fact! :eek::eek: Guess you can't please everyone. :biggrin:

It's too 'blue' for me if that makes sense. I only dislike it on me, on others it looks fab, just doesn't suit my freaky pasty skin tone ;-)

For a cerise pink I like hot pop pink with hot chillies over. Or maybe that's a bright pink?

People think of colours differently, what you perceive as a cerise pink might not be what your client is thinking :)

Cerise is a bright pink with a slight purpleness to it.

Tutti Frutti is perfect being a bright cream pink with a purply frosted shimmer. It is not a pearlized colour ... it is frosted. It is a beautiful cerise pink.

picture.php

Oooo nice Bougainville Gigi. :)
Vicki xx

Interesting that Tutti Frutti is one of THE best selling colours in the Shellac range! What's not to like about it? One of the most requested summer colours in our salon in actual fact! :eek::eek: Guess you can't please everyone. :biggrin:

Im sure it is a favourite, its just not for me.I'm fussy when it comes to pinks lol.It's not a colour I like but we all have different tastes :) x

I thought this thread was about which was the best Shellac colour described as Cerise? Tutti Frutti is it. Whether or not it is a personal favourite is pretty immaterial. The OP has purchased it for her client. So we're done! :biggrin:

Love your straight forwardness geeg :) once again thanks for all your help x

Latest posts

Back