Shellac Kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelliesnails

Reaction score
I so want to buy a Shellac kit and all the other polishes as I can't wait to start, but Sweet Squared are out of stock!!! :sad::sad::sad::sad: Until the end of the month:eek:. I have loads of people getting married and going on holiday so I thought this would be fab.. But I'm just gonna have to wait. I've looked on ebay but its just too expensive - any ideas anyone??

Hi,

Have you tried ringing the Creative Academies? I looked on Sweet Squared last week and they were out of stock, so, I phoned the Manchester Creative Academy+ and was fortunate enough to get a Salon Rack kit. I was served by a lovely lady called Siobhan.

I've been Shellacing all weekend, I love it!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Carole

:hug: this is exactly how i'm feeling. I really want to start with shellac nails now!! - but i guess i will have to wait until the end of the month!
xx

I've looked on ebay but its just too expensive - any ideas anyone??
Why would you even consider buying from Ebay?

Ideas! Yes, be patient, it's worth waiting for and you can do as Carole suggests and ring around the other Sweet Shops, Ellisons (Coventry), London, Manchester and Bournemouth :D

Samantha face booked today and YAY the order is ON ITS WAY ... which means very soon as I believe it is coming by AIR!!!!! Then its got to land and be sent up and then booked onto stock. Just a few days then all being well.

Thanks everyone.

I never buy from anything from Ebay as a rule, but once I make up my mind I want it NOW!!! How bad is that!! I just can't wait to start.

I'll try the other companies as well.

xx

Samantha face booked today and YAY the order is ON ITS WAY ... which means very soon as I believe it is coming by AIR!!!!! Then its got to land and be sent up and then booked onto stock. Just a few days then all being well.

Hello,

Glad you got some! it is like gold dust, i have called everywhere, can i ask where you managed to get it from

Many Thanks

Stacey x

Hello,

Glad you got some! it is like gold dust, i have called everywhere, can i ask where you managed to get it from

Many Thanks

Stacey x

Samantha is the distributor .. she gets it from CND! :D You want some, ring Sweet Squared 08452106060 and place an order. Simplzzzzzzzzzzzz. When it's in of course, next week.

Yay, does that mean the lamp too? Can't wait.

Hi Gigi, I am in Javea and would like tooffer Shellac to my clients. Can you please tell me where I can purchase it from, and what is the rough start up price.

Hi Gigi, I am in Javea and would like tooffer Shellac to my clients. Can you please tell me where I can purchase it from, and what is the rough start up price.

Shellac will not be available in Spain until September. To find out the start up costs contact: TEVIAN (distributors in Valencia
963853305 or [email protected]

Still waiting for my Shellac Kit!!!! Got my lamp hip hip, but no product!!!

Still waiting for my Shellac Kit!!!! Got my lamp hip hip, but no product!!!

Why dont you buy the colours separatly? Or just buy the colours that are not in the salon rack along with a base (when in stock) & top coat & away you go, for the time being! :)

If you phone Sweet Squared, talk to them nicely & order all the components of the salon rack individually, they may well throw an empty black plastic shellac rack in with the order if they have one - they did this for me. :)

Why dont you buy the colours separatly? Or just buy the colours that are not in the salon rack along with a base (when in stock) & top coat & away you go, for the time being! :)

The base coat IS in stock! :lol:

Latest posts

Back