shop signage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exquisite Touch

Reaction score
I am about to open a new salon
I want my sign to stand out so that it doesnt blend into the back ground so to speak.
I had organised some one to design me one but ....... got an email today SORRY CANT DO IT :eek:

can anyone tell me how much they paid for there signage an approx price
or how much they paid for someone to design one.
any help is greatly appreciated we are trying to do it so it looks good but on a very tight budget
thanks
Debbie x

my husband has a sign company so you could ask him for an idea about price and design etc, trouble is with you being so far away from us he wouldnt be able to fit it for you. He might be able to put you in touch with someone more local to you for fitting though? I know he's fitted stuff for other people before... I'll have a word with him and see what he says

Hi Debbie. I had someone design a logo for me (carl on here!) and incorporated that into my sign. It cost me around £800 but I had new tubes for the back so it lights up in the evening. Mine is a very large sign aswell. Hope this helps a little xx

Did you get someone to design your logo? I just got a signmaker to copy and make a 3d version. it was just over a grand (€) that included fitting.

If you look on my website there is a photo of the front of my salon.

My sign is very basic, stickyback plastic on white board. I think it cost about £70.

I really like it and because of the colours it really stands out. Nice signage doesn't need to be expensive. (Planning did tell me I couldn't use those colours but I did it anyway and they haven't complained, so just be careful!)

I also had a list of opening times, phone number and treatments put on my front door and that was about £80.

Think I have a copy somewhere:idea: will add if I find it.

Attachments

• Polished_Door_Graphics.pdf
    41.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back