Short nail french

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesekah

Reaction score
Ive been doing for 6 years but find i go through patches of slacking off.. does anyone else have this problem?? i dont mean to or want to but i find that i have weeks where i just cant get that perfect set.

I also have clients that want short nails but want a lot of white. I dont like this look as it makes the nail bed look smaller, do most of you just move the smile line higher on to the plate or keep a small neat smile line?

I do feel i have good days and bad days, but i think anyone in any job does...as long as i know i have done my best and my clients are happy then i think its fine.

Most of my clients have shorter nails...(i'm glad to say) some have colour and others french, i love a nice short french but not with lots of white...just a nice balance. I do what my clients ask for...cos if i don't, they will go to someone else who will. Its their taste at the end of the day....i bet my hairdresser hates the way i ask her to do my hair but its my hair and i know what i want and like.

I def hear you - was wondering the same myself yesterday - I had a client in for french rebalance and I was filing off great smiles and perfect placement and then replaced it with rubbish smiles and inconsistent product placement! My client even said to me 'well you were back from training the last day so maybe you have forgotten what you learnt' :o I did find it embarrassing and had to shamefully agree - thank god she loves me.

As for whites I always place them where is best and tell them why I'm doing it, if they get annoyed I move it a smidgen but wont let them away with 50-50 nails no matter how short as it just draws attention

Latest posts

Back