Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you I really hope it goes ok and they don't end up telling me it must all be in my head! Don't think it helps that I've had next to no symptoms at all except for coming out in a load of spots which look lovely lol xx

I was definitely more nervous with my second. But everything was fine. Enjoy your scan lovely :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks like I ha good reason to be worried. The baby died at about 6 weeks. But my body hasn't aborted it so I have to go in on Tuesday and then Thursday to hopefully pass the sac and womb lining. Very upset I'm in bits xx

Looks like I ha good reason to be worried. The baby died at about 6 weeks. But my body hasn't aborted it so I have to go in on Tuesday and then Thursday to hopefully pass the sac and womb lining. Very upset I'm in bits xx

Oh no that's awful I am so so sorry and deeply upset for you I know exactly how you are feeling happened to my sister at 14 weeks it will be hard and take time to get over it my sympathies are with you and your family :( Xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you a big hug. Xxx

Im so sorry for your loss, I know it feels crap but it does get easier with time. Take time to rest and heal in the coming weeks it's a huge loss for you. I had two missed miscarriages and two weeks ago I had a baby boy, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hope your ok xxx

Sorry for your loss. I had a miscarrige last year at 11 weeks. Im now 32 weeks pregnant again, dont worry plenty of time to try again when your body feels up to it xx

Thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot. I'm just so glad I have my wonderful daughter who is blissfully unaware bless her :) I go on holiday Sunday for two weeks so that will be a lovely time to rest and recuperate. Luckily the hospital are aware of that and have said it will all be over with by the end of the week and if not I will have an op on Thursday.
Have to think on the positive side this gives me and my partner more time to find a new house and get ourselves sorted for when we can try again. Xx

Everything happens for a reason, and there was a reason that baby couldnt be brought into this world. Thats my way of thinking when i lost mine. Just go enjoy yourself of holiday xx

So sorry to hear this 😔
I've suffered a miscarriage in the past and know how devastating it feels. Big hugs to you. The baby you've lost will always be with you in spirit that's what I like to think xxx

Thanks girls. I just feel a bit strange that I've been carrying a dead baby around for a month and not known about it. Sorry to put it like that, that sounds so morbid but at the moment I can't think of it as anything else. This sounds very wrong but I'm looking forward to Thursday already so I can start to put it behind me. Xx

I'm so sad to read this welshie_91. No words to help ease your pain, but I am thinking of you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks girls. I just feel a bit strange that I've been carrying a dead baby around for a month and not known about it. Sorry to put it like that, that sounds so morbid but at the moment I can't think of it as anything else. This sounds very wrong but I'm looking forward to Thursday already so I can start to put it behind me. Xx

I can't really say anything to ease the pain but Sending you love and hugs!! Look after yourself xx

Thank you. Just wanted to say I hope my sad news doesn't put off any newly pregnant ladies announcing their news on this thread and putting up pics etc. (Didn't mean to hijack the thread!) I shall let u all know how I get on at the end of the week. Xx

Thank you. Just wanted to say I hope my sad news doesn't put off any newly pregnant ladies announcing their news on this thread and putting up pics etc. (Didn't mean to hijack the thread!) I shall let u all know how I get on at the end of the week. Xx

Don't worry about that and don't apologise I said yesterday let us know how you got on x

Sorry to hear that Hun,

This happened to me 18 months ago from my first go at ivf, baby had died at 7 weeks but I had no bleeding or anything to indicate what was going on inside. It was only a scan that picked the missed miscarriage up,

The leaflets I was given said a missed miscarriage only happens in 1% of pregnancys so I should of known id be in the 1%,

I had previously had 2 ectopic pregnancies one after the other & lost both of my tubes, & apparently that only happens in 1 in 50,000 women, so I knew I was always the one that rare things happened too... So I was seriously gutted after my missed miscarriage that id been picked on again.

I had ivf again 3 months after & my pregnancy went fine this time thank god, so doesn't mean it will happen to you again.

I tried to let the miscarriage happen naturally but to be honest I waited a week & nothing happened & it was mental torture knowing that I was still carrying a baby that wasn't alive, so took the tablet & 36 hours later it happened, I won't go into details on here but if you want anymore info plz message me.

So sorry. x

Xxx hugs xx

Hope all is well welshie!! Xx

Hope all is well welshie!! Xx

Thank you I'm still in hospital but they seem to think it's all over with now :) keeping me in to monitor but hopefully by this evening I'll be out and having my well earned takeaway xx

Thank you I'm still in hospital but they seem to think it's all over with now :) keeping me in to monitor but hopefully by this evening I'll be out and having my well earned takeaway xx

Hope your ok thinking of you Xxx

Latest posts

Back