Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My client (bride) would like this look on her nails using gelish.im fine with the glitter fade but im unsure how id get this sheer look. I have artic freeze. Would i mix it with a little clear to make it more sheer or is there another colour which comes out like this? Pics please if you have them x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't use arctic freeze. I'd imagine it would be very streak. Maybe try Sweet Dreams or Bashful or something similar? These may be too sheer though.

I don't have them but closest I think you'll get. Have a look on NH at the sheer colours x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks glamoureyes. Iv had a look and googled its reeeeally hard to find good swatches of these. The nails are so simple yet so difficult lol

Thanks glamoureyes. Iv had a look and googled its reeeeally hard to find good swatches of these. The nails are so simple yet so difficult lol

Sharron do you use shellac at all? I know romantiqie might be similar to the pic? Just do normal French then cover with romantiqie? Xx

I dont use shellac unfortunately, iv never tried to buy it but im assuming u have to train with shellac to buy it? I wouldnt have timeto buy it now even if i could as shes in next tuesday. Was supposed to be for acrylics but shes had a think n wants this instead. I have a pearly white mica powder would that work mixed with clear? Id try it out buy all my things r on the salon n i dont hav muvh time to have a play about with it this week:(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I dont use shellac unfortunately, iv never tried to buy it but im assuming u have to train with shellac to buy it? I wouldnt have timeto buy it now even if i could as shes in next tuesday. Was supposed to be for acrylics but shes had a think n wants this instead. I have a pearly white mica powder would that work mixed with clear? Id try it out buy all my things r on the salon n i dont hav muvh time to have a play about with it this week:(

I don't think you need to train as long as you have a manicure qualification you can buy it. That's a shame. I would try out the mica powder and see how it goes xx

I was just about to suggest additives actually. Try it on a pop if you get 5 mins x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im sure i saw someone do that on youtube but as usual i go to find vid n its vanished. Maybe champagne would work even. Alot of the sheers on the gelish site look white n them when you googlethem theyr more pinky

My client (bride) would like this look on her nails using gelish.im fine with the glitter fade but im unsure how id get this sheer look. I have artic freeze. Would i mix it with a little clear to make it more sheer or is there another colour which comes out like this? Pics please if you have them x

I think 3 coats of 'Little Princess' would give that look? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406653376.515222.jpg This is it used as a French pink. X

That looks quite similar actually wendy it could be the one lol

If you have them Try mixing either Sweet dream or bashful with a little pink smoothie in a dappen dish etc & apply with a brush. Xx

These are my nails for the week, the ring finger is my first attempt of pressing glitter into structure gel. I am generally pleased although it does look a bit bulky around the edges, but if I firelit then it starts going cloudy lol. I think that's my error was not putting a base colour under the glitter, I just did structure then glitter but needed more so did another layer of structure and then glitter, which has made it look a bit chunky lol but this is the way we learn I guess? Any tips for rockstar style nails? XxView attachment 71630

���� Keep calm and make 'em Gelish ����

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1406785484027.jpg
    1406785484027.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 384
  • 1406785505416.jpg
    1406785505416.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 379
  • 1406785523078.jpg
    1406785523078.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 373
  • 1406785544067.jpg
    1406785544067.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 369
  • 1406785561016.jpg
    1406785561016.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 395
Black with gold glitter ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406909840.218105.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406909853.185636.jpg

My nails fri my birthday night out :)
Pacific sunset xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406985782.144411.jpg

Hi Geeks

I'm sure you've all seen the sale on 32 Gelish colours. It includes My Nightly Craving. Did they solve the fading problem with this? I did so love the colour but the one I got faded horribly & I didn't dare get this colour again as the replacement. At this price I'm very tempted but if it fades it just isn't worth it.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Geeks

I'm sure you've all seen the sale on 32 Gelish colours. It includes My Nightly Craving. Did they solve the fading problem with this? I did so love the colour but the one I got faded horribly & I didn't dare get this colour again as the replacement. At this price I'm very tempted but if it fades it just isn't worth it.

Thanks for your help.

Where's the sale on please? :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back