Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407017070.901334.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407017082.017299.jpg
Did this set on a client today, so much fun xx

💕💅 Keep calm and make 'em Gelish 💅💕

Where's the sale on please? :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Go on to the nailharmony website all on there babe

Hi Geeks

I'm sure you've all seen the sale on 32 Gelish colours. It includes My Nightly Craving. Did they solve the fading problem with this? I did so love the colour but the one I got faded horribly & I didn't dare get this colour again as the replacement. At this price I'm very tempted but if it fades it just isn't worth it.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I brought that colour about 2 months ago. I've only worn it once but had it on for about 2 weeks and didn't notice any fading & my colour pop still looks ok.

I couldn't resist the sale and brought 4 more colours.

😃

Hi,

I brought that colour about 2 months ago. I've only worn it once but had it on for about 2 weeks and didn't notice any fading & my colour pop still looks ok.

I couldn't resist the sale and brought 4 more colours.

😃
Thanks - I'll go for it then

Been experimenting past few days with trying out a gelish colour fade, not quite perfect yet... 😬ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407051663.546614.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407051474.648042.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407051474.648042.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 465
Thanks - I'll go for it then

I bought my third bottle at easter after being reassured by harmony & on here that fading was solved.

I received it & it looked funny. It is noticeably a different colour to my original bottles of mnc. More brown. 1 week later & it had faded. I didn't overly mind as it wasn't such a unique colour anyway.

So I complained again, got another refund. I sat there musing on fri about buying bottle #4 as it's a bargain... BUT I bet it's the same as ever so resisted.

I'm wondering if the sale colours are going to be discontinued?

I bought my third bottle at easter after being reassured by harmony & on here that fading was solved.

I received it & it looked funny. It is noticeably a different colour to my original bottles of mnc. More brown. 1 week later & it had faded. I didn't overly mind as it wasn't such a unique colour anyway.

So I complained again, got another refund. I sat there musing on fri about buying bottle #4 as it's a bargain... BUT I bet it's the same as ever so resisted.

I'm wondering if the sale colours are going to be discontinued?

I did hear that those colours on sale were being discontinued but might not be the case.
Oh poop, I just ordered a bottle of MNC! I'll see what happens lol. I found my go girl faded on a client the other day to a faded rose colour, I know it is a fader but it hadn't faded on any one else so I thought I got away with it. It had Vegas over the top as well :( x

They're quite good about refunds if you're unhappy so probably worth a gamble - I was just a bit miffed & have given up. I sat there with mnc & all haile in my basket & then thought better of it :lol:

I can be of no help with go girl - mine always faded terribly whatever I did.

I hope they're not all discontinued. I just bought tickle my heart (full price I might add) and it's really nice. A nude with holographic glitter. Plus I would miss eur so chic & welcome to the masquerade... and simply mauvelous... and actually thinking about it most of them :D

Hopefully they won't as I just bought myself 5 of them, need to get my winter colours in :)
I have sent an email about my go girl so will see what I can do? Is there a colour similar to go girl because I love the shade of pink; well actually I love all the pinks :) x

It's the only bubblegum type colour I think. Sugar and spice is a bit darker but still bright & stable. The new let's go to the hop perhaps? It's a bit darker again but nice and bright. I don't have it so can't tell you whether it fades...

Sugar and spice is a lovely colour though so I recommend it anyway - and I'm not even keen on pink usually :D

My clients absolutely lived these yesterday. It's rockin the reef with neon glitter. Much brighter in real life. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407072838.745075.jpg

lovely nails jojo, just wondering how you stuck the studs on? as when i do the studs they never stick properly lol

I did these yesterday on a new client.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407400345.336889.jpg

Some of mine this week! XxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407532537.319211.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407532553.178147.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407532565.902041.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407532578.763255.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407532591.963816.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407532606.249512.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407532633.076520.jpg

A couple from this week :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407537003.424565.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407537030.040895.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407537048.717552.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407537076.663739.jpg

Latest posts

Back