Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some I did this week :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374100682.800518.jpg

Mine ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1374102504547.jpg
    1374102504547.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 478
Love those Jojo, is it the Konad leopard? I tried that tonight before using the zebra print as the leopard kept smudging when I stamped it, a bit blurry:(

Love those Jojo, is it the Konad leopard? I tried that tonight before using the zebra print as the leopard kept smudging when I stamped it, a bit blurry:(

It's free hand hun, I just use a dotting tool & black acrylic paint then add glitter to the centre of the spots x

Jojo & Shannon... Fair play your work is amazing xx

Tring to post a pic but won't work :( says I need to log in to upload... but I am logged in... grrrr lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Jojo your freehand nail art is amazing, I think you should start doing YouTube videos if you don't already. You would be a hit 👍😄 x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Jojo your freehand nail art is amazing, I think you should start doing YouTube videos if you don't already. You would be a hit 👍😄 x

Oh in very camera shy haha!!
And I HATE the sound of my own voice 😬 xx
But thank you xx

Oh in very camera shy haha!!
And I HATE the sound of my own voice 😬 xx
But thank you xx

You could add subtitles so you don't have to speak and only show your hands. That's what I've seen many other techs do 😊 x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374158001.168235.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374158032.758211.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374158064.173269.jpg

Did these on my mom today.
Also mine and my moms feet, iv just realised how terrible my tan is!!!! Lol 😳

You could add subtitles so you don't have to speak and only show your hands. That's what I've seen many other techs do 😊 x

Ha check you out! I would t even know where to start xx

A mint of spring!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374176357.501438.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374176357.501438.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 391

Latest posts

Back