Show us your nail foils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are Gelish Night Reflection with pink holo foils

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 701
The blue is gorgeous! Did you use a black gel polish colour underneath?

Thanks! They were my nails for christmas, nope I used 'Blue Rapture underneath but Im sure any blue would be lovely!

These are gorgeous. I have just started the 'shellac' ring thing, but have only tried shellac with glitter or stamping. I hadn't thought of using foils. Can't wait to try.

Thank you! Some of the foils dont come out the right way on the ring so for this I actually just cute the foil up to fit the cab size & stuck it on that way!

Thank you mrs Turner they were cheap as chips! Bought 20 to be getting on with....😁

Your most welcome. 😁😁😁x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I've tried 2 wholesalers today and can't get foil adhesive. Any recommendations please? I also broke my lamp and 2 bottles of Gelish, so I need cheering up 😭 xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi twinners I use foil adhesive from a kit I got from Argos called Rio Foils . Had it ages . You can hetit from Amazon (pic ) or eBay have quite a few. X sorry to hear about the lamp and gelish too.what a day . Big hugs xx

Pic would help lol

Attachments

• 1389646652044.jpg
    1389646652044.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 636
And this one has been recommended too.

Attachments

• 1389646885716.jpg
    1389646885716.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 611
Ooo.. Where did you get your case from? I can see in the background.

Shakira x

Hi Shakira. I bought it on eBay. You can take out the dividers to sort it however you want. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389647990.217051.jpg

Black base with pink, blue an green foils ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389668495.192587.jpg

Tiger

Lovely. Just what I need, thanks hun 😊. Does it fit CND additives inside of it? X

I just checked and it does. There's plenty of room for them. 😄

Hi twinners I use foil adhesive from a kit I got from Argos called Rio Foils . Had it ages . You can hetit from Amazon (pic ) or eBay have quite a few. X sorry to hear about the lamp and gelish too.what a day . Big hugs xx

Thank you! Yes, I've had better days! Xx

If you out into ebay or google.. The Edge foil glue nails should bring up what your looking for. :)

I just checked and it does. There's plenty of room for them. 😄

Woohoo! Another thing to add to my list. Thank you x

If you out into ebay or google.. The Edge foil glue nails should bring up what your looking for. :)

Thank you Maz xx

Latest posts

Back