Show us your nail stations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argos hun

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This is exactly what I am looking for, what would i find it under on argos site please? I am rubbish at looking for things

Thanks

I have done exactly the same thing, kept my black glass ikea desk with to screw on legs and just put the storage leg at the end, as I had the same issue with it not feeling 100% secure after the rubber pads moved from the leg screw holes. I love how it gives me the extra room. I love my desk.

Not best pic but you can see the storage unit on the eft gives a lot more space.

I love my desk too!
Maz, you were a huge help to me, when I was deciding which desk to get. I'm SO glad I chose this one!

It looks stunning! (Only thing is, I can stop cleaning it!) x

Yea me too I'm forever getting the wipes out and cleaning it down as does show the dust

But I love the size so will put up with it lol and was happy to help :)

This is exactly what I am looking for, what would i find it under on argos site please? I am rubbish at looking for things

Thanks

I've just had a look at it too its under bathroom storage x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Yes, possibly about 1/2 cm taller so that the edges of the glass table top slot over the storage legs.

If you want any close up pictures, let me know as I'm in the salon today x

Close ups would be great, thank you. I can then fully decide and go shopping next Sunday :D

I've just had a look at it too its under bathroom storage x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Awwww thank you so so much, i would not have even thought to look under that dept lol

Here is mine. I've just moved home and setting up my desk again so here it is at the moment :o

please....where is this desk from......I've looked through the thread and can't see any reference to it, thanks

My little room ready for its first full paying customer on Monday!
9u2yqeta.jpg
eme4u6uq.jpg
a9a5a4eb.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I love your set up and your desk lamp :) x

Last edited:
I love your set up and your desk lamp :) x

Thanks and it worked well today :) first proper customer and happy!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372717723.709972.jpg
This is my new room at home!!
Suggestions are most welcome!!

These were a couple of weeks ago and so the salon wasn't quite finished. The desks are made from vintage wine crates which actually open for storage and reclaimed floorboards.

LOVE!! This is so cool! x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372888375.384492.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372888375.384492.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 888
Here's mine.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372960913.820739.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372960913.820739.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 951

Latest posts

Back