Show us your Swarovski manicures and pedicures!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did training with Ellison when I was doing my level 2 and was taught to apply crystals with these tweezer type things (don't kno what there called but there a nightmare!) and CND Gel bond but I went to have them done at a salon and she applied them with orange wood stick(Looked so much easier) but then set them in gel(this way was briefly covered in training) and they lasted about 3 weeks.. If u was doing it the shellac way would the shellac be strong enough to hold them? N would that mean that you had to put top coat over them? I got told that you could put top coat over them in my training but she said it really dulls there shine? Could I apply shellac silver chrome with holographic glitter and then top coat and then apply uv gel over that and set the crystals in the uv gel? Or wouldn't that work? :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks ladies :) yes they are called picker uppers! And I've just ordered one from eBay .

Here are some I've done on myself :) ...after a couple of years just using cheap Rhinestones, I realised how much genuine Swarovski's made a difference. Myself and my clients are now Swarovski mad :D

Here's a pedicure I did earlier on this Summer :)

i use a dry stick of spaghetti with the end dipped in water to pick up my crystals. when it gets soggy, i just snap the soggy end off and wet the new end.

i went thru all the gem picker-uppers, the spaghetti is ( for me) the best and cheapest way to pick up crystals x

i use a dry stick of spaghetti with the end dipped in water to pick up my crystals. when it gets soggy, i just snap the soggy end off and wet the new end.

i went thru all the gem picker-uppers, the spaghetti is ( for me) the best and cheapest way to pick up crystals x

Wow I've never heard of that before! Great tip, thank you :)

Is this a CND class?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Heres my first set on my tootsies!
I used ss8, I didnt want to use too small a crystal as didnt want to spend ages on them, but think I could of gone down one size.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1376426521991.jpg
    1376426521991.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 963
Heres the ones I have done on a french gel manicure.
With & without flash 😄

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376427119.459038.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376427093.980712.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376427093.980712.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1,090
I ordered some crystals today and I don't even offer this as a treatment...you lot are a bad influence! :o x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's another using French with plain Swarovski ab

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376432218.358066.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376432218.358066.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 1,141
I use dried spaghetti too dARLING dIGITS. What is your method for applying?

Very beautiful work.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thought I would bring this thread back to life! I love Swarovski and I'm going to force it upon my clients lol not that they need an excuse for extra bling....

Any recent pics...? Xx

Thought I would bring this thread back to life! I love Swarovski and I'm going to force it upon my clients lol not that they need an excuse for extra bling....

Any recent pics...? Xx

Great idea as hopefully we may get some sun soon x 🌞

Hi everyone. Could someone please tell me where is the best place to order these crystals from? I've just put some in my trolley on s2 but thought I'd check first...thank you

I know lots of geeks including me get them from scatter crystals, I haven't ever ordered off s2 but they will be fine xx

Latest posts

Back