Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys
This wrap sounds amazing especially becaise i have just started out in a gym!
What distributor do you use?
And do you know if there is any training?

Enhance direct.. Google them! And PM moosebat on here about training :)

My client just lost 4.5 inches off her tummy on her first go ! X

My client just lost 4.5 inches off her tummy on her first go ! X

That's fabulous!! Did you do anything in particular to get a good result like that?x

It will vary client to client for many reasons but... body brush to get circulation going..rub in oil..wrap well and firmly and heat well... then let the science do its stuff :green:

That's fabulous!! Did you do anything in particular to get a good result like that?x

I used a foil blanket instead of my usual furry one ? But other than that nothing ! She's a very active lady and tiny by most peoples standards x

Where can I find salons offering this treatment? I am looking for the Altrincham, Cheshire or otherwise known as South Manchester area.

Where can I find salons offering this treatment? I am looking for the Altrincham, Cheshire or otherwise known as South Manchester area.
If you would like to PM me your postcode areas I will see what I can do :)

If you would like to PM me your postcode areas I will see what I can do :)

I was intrigued and really tempted until you stated on the other thread that stuff about refilling your fat cells with water so not to be encouraged to drink straight after. That blew it for me, I can now see straight through it, sorry.

I was intrigued and really tempted until you stated on the other thread that stuff about refilling your fat cells with water so not to be encouraged to drink straight after. That blew it for me, I can now see straight through it, sorry.

No you misunderstood... refilling your fat cells with fat ...you cannot fill a fat cell with water and if you read again you will see I say ...we would NOT encourage people to drink after if that were the case ....ie if were fluid loss we would say dont drink.... we DO encourage people to drink after to help flush through the lymphatic system

It is a scientific process using lipolysis. Once fat is gone its gone only comes back if you make more.

No you misunderstood refilling your fat cells with fat you cannot fill a fat cell with water and if you read again you will see I say ...we would NOT encourage people to drink after if that were the case ....ie if were fluid loss we would say dont drink.... we DO encourage people to drink after

It is a scientific process using lipolysis

Thanks for your response.

Ok, sorry, I misinterpreted the refilling of the fat cells. Still confused about the drinking bit....I can't get your sentence to make sense in my head, I must be reading it wrong....it's been a long day!

I will investigate the lipolysis further....a bit of web searching required.

If this treatment REALLY did work, I'd be very interested to have a go.:lol:

I'm in Warrington :) x

Thanks for your response.

Ok, sorry, I misinterpreted the refilling of the fat cells. Still confused about the drinking bit....I can't get your sentence to make sense in my head, I must be reading it wrong....it's been a long day!

I will investigate the lipolysis further....a bit of web searching required.

If this treatment REALLY did work, I'd be very interested to have a go.:lol:

Thank you for your apology much appreciated.. maybe I wrote it wrong has been a long day here too xx Nailaddiction would be a great person to have an unbiased chat with x

Been searching and found this:

The Fraudulent Side of Body Wraps

Makes interesting reading. I might give the wraps a miss and go the low calorie way instead. I'm sure it's a lovely and relaxing treatment though.

Been searching and found this:

The Fraudulent Side of Body Wraps

Makes interesting reading. I might give the wraps a miss and go the low calorie way instead. I'm sure it's a lovely and relaxing treatment though.

Got my work cut out with you mrs lol x

I agree totally with that article..completely..100% ...However this is not just a body wrap per se. The wrapping is used to activate the process. You can use phosphatidylcholine (which the article doesn't mention btw) on its own without the wrap and heat but is far more effective with. (we have aftercare which you dont actually have to wrap or heat)...Why would the trained, qualified, therapists on here and on facebook lie about results ???? They would only be harming their own rep and business...a tad confused but if not for you then ok..but ...... well I can only do so much..and can't help myself making a pun here..your loss xx

Last edited:
Got my work cut out with you mrs lol x

I agree totally with that article..completely..100% ...However this is not just a body wrap per se. The wrapping is used to activate the process. You can use phosphatidylcholine (which the article doesn't mention btw) on its own without the wrap and heat but is far more effective with. (we have aftercare which you dont actually have to wrap or heat)...Why would the trained, qualified, therapists on here and on facebook lie about results ???? They would only be harming their own rep and business...a tad confused but if not for you then ok..but ...... well I can only do so much..and can't help myself making a pun here..your loss xx

I believe the inch loss results, no question. Im not accusing anyone of lying.

But It's not fat that's being lost. it's impossible to loose fat from your fat cells in this manner. Its a scientific fact. The inches lost are water. I'm sure it's great in helping you get back into a dress etc for your holidays as I'm sure clients are really happy with the results. But......It should be quoted as "inch loss" and not "fat loss".

But It's not fat that's being lost. it's impossible to loose fat from your fat cells in this manner. WRONG Its a scientific fact. The inches lost are water. I'm sure it's great in helping you get back into a dress etc for your holidays as I'm sure clients are really happy with the results. But......It should be quoted as "inch loss" and not "fat loss".

Not sure how many times I can say this...it is FAT loss FACT..scientifically proven, scientific process. You really need to do your research. as we would encourage anyone...ask a Dr even it IS A FAT LOSS WRAP. I think you would find we would be sued if we said this and not true. (as would Actiderm or Universal) I also think we would not have been given the all clear from the relevant bodies or the MSDS sheets. You really do not know what you are talking about and I am now getting somewhat irritated but putting this down to the very late hour.

But It's not fat that's being lost. it's impossible to loose fat from your fat cells in this manner. Its a scientific fact. The inches lost are water. I'm sure it's great in helping you get back into a dress etc for your holidays as I'm sure clients are really happy with the results. But......It should be quoted as "inch loss" and not "fat loss".

The fact people carry on losing inches a couple of days after the wrap clearly shows it isn't just a one off water loss. These results can be seen on the Facebook page for shrinking violet from a therapist that has kept track after the wrap. I know it seems to good to be true but it really is- otherwise all the therapists that are raving about it and are getting the amazing results must be losing it!!

I used a foil blanket instead of my usual furry one ? But other than that nothing ! She's a very active lady and tiny by most peoples standards x

I too use a foil blanket over the heated mat and get great results with this!x

The fact people carry on losing inches a couple of days after the wrap clearly shows it isn't just a one off water loss. These results can be seen on the Facebook page for shrinking violet from a therapist that has kept track after the wrap. I know it seems to good to be true but it really is- otherwise all the therapists that are raving about it and are getting the amazing results must be losing it!!

:hug::green::Love::Kissing:

I only lost 5.5 inches all over and I do have a good bit to lose, especially over my tummy and hips and thighs. :( How much oil do you put on the body? Is it a good slathering? I don't think we put enough on! :) and it's hard to know how tight to wrap - the wrapture is so different to bandages! Lol! Got my foil blankets today. Any other good hints or tips? I also found it very hard getting onto the couch once my legs were wrapped without the film rolling up loads.

Latest posts

Back