Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you all go on a training course to offer this treatment?

I lost 4 inches on my first wrap today, my colleague lost 5.2 inches.

I have plenty to loose but wondered how everyone was achieving such good results. I am pleased wont the loss today, but People loose so much I just wondered how.

I am looking forward to tomorrow evenings measureing session with my colleague.

Our first paying client lost 4 inches.

Also is there anywhere near Ipswich offering this? I have a friend that wants it done xx

Ps I think the cells are broken down the passed through the tissue into the lymphatic system.

Did you all go on a training course to offer this treatment?

There is training but if you are qualified for body wraps you do not need to go on the training x

I lost 4 inches on my first wrap today, my colleague lost 5.2 inches.

I have plenty to loose but wondered how everyone was achieving such good results. I am pleased wont the loss today, but People loose so much I just wondered how.

I am looking forward to tomorrow evenings measureing session with my colleague.

Our first paying client lost 4 inches.

Also is there anywhere near Ipswich offering this? I have a friend that wants it done xx

Ps I think the cells are broken down the passed through the tissue into the lymphatic system.

See how you go tomorrow! I've had ladies only get a smaller result in the first hour but then a much bigger result in the 12hrs- keep drinking that water!!x

I'm still really tempted but unfortunately still a tiny bit sceptical. Need to be 100% convinced before I can with the dosh For the treatments and the childcare while having the treatments.

Anyway, just had a thought today while mopping the kitchen floor.
Where does the fat go? It can't seep out of your pores and you can't excrete it (I hope!) while you're wrapped up so how does it disappear?

I know you're all thinking "oh no, not HER again!".

Yes, its true, I over analyse everything. But I think it's a valid question.

I'm not completely sure but isn't it broken down and passed out through the lymphatic system with toxins?? Moosebat???

You rang :lol:

"Lipolysis offers pain-free slimming and breaks down inside the actual fat cells where triglycerides are changed to free fatty acid so that they can be excreted in tissue fluid and further transported to the lymph vessels."

You rang :lol:

"Lipolysis offers pain-free slimming and breaks down inside the actual fat cells where triglycerides are changed to free fatty acid so that they can be excreted in tissue fluid and further transported to the lymph vessels."

What's the best way to explain this to a client that also wants to know the science of it- my brain clearly is working tonight!!

Hmmm well my quote is the actual science but in laymans terms I would say the active ingredient is able to penetrate the fat cell where it breaks the fat down..this is then drained into the lymphatic system which rids the body of toxins etc and is passed out of the body with other waste material hence a possibility of slight increase in urination for a couple of days. drinking lots of water will help the system flush out. The same as you would if on any "detox" programme

Hmmm well my quote is the actual science but in laymans terms I would say the active ingredient is able to penetrate the fat cell where it breaks the fat down..this is then drained into the lymphatic system which rids the body of toxins etc and is passed out of the body with other waste material hence a possibility of slight increase in urination for a couple of days. drinking lots of water will help the system flush out. The same as you would if on any "detox" programme

Ahh yep! That makes it a little clearer to say to a client. Thank you(especially for this time of the night/day!!) ;)

anybody know of somewhere in Edinburgh who offers this? I am off on holiday in a few weeks and can't even look at my bikini without wanting to cry lol.

anybody know of somewhere in Edinburgh who offers this? I am off on holiday in a few weeks and can't even look at my bikini without wanting to cry lol.

PM Moosebat! :)

Getting my wrap tonight - keeping an open mind but going to be strict and cross those fingers under the blankets!! lol
xxx So hope this works!

I use a heated blanket from argos, just a simple one and then wrap the client in a foil blanket and towel over them too! :)

THANKYOU NAIL AAICTION! IVE ORDERED THE SV KIT, NOW GOT TO GET MY HEATED BLANKET SORTED, IVE LOOKED AT THE FOIL BLANKETS AND SEEN A BEAUTY ONE OUT OF MY NORMAL SUPPLIER BUT WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE RE USEUABLE???
ALSO SEEN DISPOABLE ONES FROM A MEDICAL WEBSTIE,
WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMEND??? XXXX:lol:

One of my ladies had her second wrap today, 7 days since her last and lost a total of 14 inches since she was measured prior to her 1st wrap. She was chuffed to bits and felt her trousers were baggy!!

THANKYOU NAIL AAICTION! IVE ORDERED THE SV KIT, NOW GOT TO GET MY HEATED BLANKET SORTED, IVE LOOKED AT THE FOIL BLANKETS AND SEEN A BEAUTY ONE OUT OF MY NORMAL SUPPLIER BUT WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE RE USEUABLE???
ALSO SEEN DISPOABLE ONES FROM A MEDICAL WEBSTIE,
WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMEND??? XXXX:lol:

Hi,

I have a couple of ones from my beauty supplier which I then just wipe down with surgical spirit! I may look into some disposable ones if there not too expensive!!x

Calling Moosebat!! Quick question. I have a lady booked in for a course if wraps, were struggling to fit the 6 wraps in just before she goes on holiday. I know you say to leave 7 days between each wrap, how certain does this have to be or can I do it a few days closer just the once?

The Phosphat stays in system for 72 hours so after that. Bit of overkill to do more than 1 in a week but can be done x

The Phosphat stays in system for 72 hours so after that. Bit of overkill to do more than 1 in a week but can be done x

But just for this once it will be ok then? Just while she's going on holiday don't want to say she have to wait till she's back for her last one of the course!x

Yes is fine x

BTW how do you find the course is going ??

Latest posts

Back