Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be a silly question, so I apologise! Do you lose weight as well as inches? I'm assuming you do, as fat weighs! If so, do you encourage clients to weigh themselves before they have their wrap too? X

yes fat weighs but no I would not encourage to weigh as the fat is gone which can be kept track of re measuring which is a better indicator and there may be other things that affect actual weight ie fluid/muscle etc

Moosebat, I have emailed Julieann this week and had no reply. I emailed her weeks ago and asked her to put me down for the course at the end of August and she said that was fine but I haven't heard anything since.

Shelley X :)

Hi Shelley, she is away until the 20th so probably why..will make a note to remind her. Apologies xx

Hi Shelley, she is away until the 20th so probably why..will make a note to remind her. Apologies xx

Thanks Moosebat. I thought that might be the case. X :)

Hello,
It may be you are not wrapping tightly enough, you need to stretch and pull, the wrap will take it, it is not cling film :). Make sure you have a good overlap. We have also now introduced a choice of 2 sizes so it may be of help, over the larger areas, to use the wider wrap. Make sure the oil is rubbed in..not as hard as a massage but not just smoothed on

Nailaddiction and oey on here are very experienced in the wrapping technique so it may be worth messaging them ?? I am sure you will get it. I am always available via PM, email, telephone if it would help to have a chat. You could also visit the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shrinking-Violet-Fat-loss-Bodywrap/124487867675285 here and contact the therapists who are reporting back the really big losses.

Bandages will just soak up the product, you would probably use a whole bottle in 1 go and the oil needs to penetrate the skin, not the bandage!! xxx HTH xxx
Thanks for the reply, sorry its taken me a while to get back to you, life been mad! Ok i'll ditch the idea of bandages then and just keep practising with the cling film :) xx

Can you let me know where my nearest SV training is. Based in Fareham, Hampshire

How much do people charge for this & is there much of a profit in it?

How much do people charge for this & is there much of a profit in it?

I charge £40 per wrap or £180 for a course of 6. Depends on how much you charge on how profit you get. You get about 3-4 people out of a 100ml bottle and the same from a roll of wrapture x

:D I wrapped myself last night + lost 4inches straight away, when I get home tonight I must measure again. I'm all chuffed because it's so hard to do it right to yourself + I could see it staright away before I even measured!

:D I wrapped myself last night + lost 4inches straight away, when I get home tonight I must measure again. I'm all chuffed because it's so hard to do it right to yourself + I could see it staright away before I even measured!

It's amazing isn't it!! I had a lady in on Saturday that lost an instant 5.5 and then an extra 4, had another today that's lost 6.3 in the first hour and waiting to re measure- it's so exciting!! Did you use the larger wrap or the normal wrap?x

Ohhh, I'm so jealous. I want one :(

Anyone in the Brighton area please?

Ohhh, I'm so jealous. I want one :(

Anyone in the Brighton area please?

PM Moosebat she will be able to tell you your nearest therapist :) x

I got my Shrinking Violet package this morning..very excited to start using it and see the results!!! :biggrin:

I lost 14inchs on my first wrap and 6.5 on my second.i trained with joy in the NE who was fab my model who I trained on lost 8.5inchs I have only done one wrap only had the products a few days my client lost 8.5 and was very happy!

Xx

If I want a wrap before my holiday, am I best to have it done a few days before or the day before? Thanks x

Maximum loss is gained within 72 hours so prob best 3 days before if you want full effect :)

Latest posts

Back