Sienna Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmogeek

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know if I'm trained with Tantrick can I use Sienna products without having to get their training too? Im thinking of swapping.

I think if you have been trained with tantrick you can use any products in your machine. You get trained how to use the machine and the tanning procedure and you get the HVLP certificate means you can use any solution. Thats what i was told anyway.

You can use any product in your machine, I change over from time to time without any problems.

Hi,

Does anyone know if I'm trained with Tantrick can I use Sienna products without having to get their training too? Im thinking of swapping.

Whilst different companies have different methods and standards of training there is absolutely no reason why..if you have some experience,you shouldn't be able to either change brands or carry more than one solution.

HTH :hug:

yes of course you can. I was trained with another solution and switched straight over to Sienna x once trained. never even bought the solution I was trained with as I did not the smell or colour. I use sienna x when doing my spray tan training with students but I also advice them to try other solution samples.

Yes hun, i too wondered this a little while back and it is absolutely fine. Just get a few people to practice on using your new solution as you may need to get used to the application with guide colours etc xxx

As long as the course you took was fully accredited (all tantrick courses are fully accredited) you are qualified to use any solution,
i am one of the trainers so i know this is 100% correct hth :hug:

Yeah both myself and my fellow geeky buddy Katelisa were tantrick trained initially but swapped to Sienna X this year, with no problems at all.:green:

HTH

Latest posts

Back