Sienna x OPINIONS NEEDED ASAP X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Hi all x

Would like to swap to Sienna X tan solution...would really appreciate some geek advice and opinions!! X

Thanks x Shell x

I'm looking to add Sienna X as well because it is so well known & they have a fab retail range! I emailed them & they sent me out a sample about a week ago, although I haven't actually had a chance to try it yet so I don't know what the tan is like they are very helpful. I will report back tomorrow

Sienna is a fab product to work with have never had anybody not like the product, range of 6 colour shades can't go wrong Hth

I use Sienna X and can't recommend it enough! Never had a problem, and the staff have always been so helpful.

Had a few little niggles to start off with, as I wasn't given access to their business site but that was rectified which pleased me no end. Still a newbie so I have nothing to compare with but the clients I have done have been more than happy, in fact they have said they think it's the most natural colour tan they've had. So happy clients make happy Lisa! :):)x

I use it and love it!!!!! x

I have been using Sienna X for nearly 4 years now and absolutely love it. Never had a bad resuly, gives a fab Golden Brown colour, clients say it smells lovely and the staff are brilliant, really helpful. I prefer all th .5 solutions personally, think it gives a better colour.

I use it as well and i love it! The colours are amazing and customer service is excellent as well. I would highly recommend Sienna. Ive never had a complaint yet!

I tried one of their samples..brilliant guide colour ,lovely smell, great customer service BUT... it only lasted 2 days on me and my guinea pig before it went very patchy! Also made us itch!! I use Nouvatan now..much better imo!! Longer lasting, fade off very even, great smell(tropical) great guide colour..couldn't ask for more...and their customer service is fantastic too!!

Latest posts

Back