Sienna X or Nouveau?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonBon

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the site, though I love it and have lost an afternoon reading through threads today.
I'm nearly finished with my nvq beauty therapy course and really want to do spray tanning too. I've done some research but it seems to come down to Sienna x or Nouveau tan plus they both seem to get great reviews on here. Sienna x have been really helpful and sent me a pack of sachets and I'm impressed with the self-tan. Has anybody used both? If so which do you prefer?
Sorry if i'm going over questions already asked but want to make the right choice.
Thanks in advance.

Hi all, I'm new to the site, though I love it and have lost an afternoon reading through threads today.
I'm nearly finished with my nvq beauty therapy course and really want to do spray tanning too. I've done some research but it seems to come down to Sienna x or Nouveau tan plus they both seem to get great reviews on here. Sienna x have been really helpful and sent me a pack of sachets and I'm impressed with the self-tan. Has anybody used both? If so which do you prefer?
Sorry if i'm going over questions already asked but want to make the right choice.
Thanks in advance.
Both are good, customer service product etc. that's if you are talking about Nouvatan?
It really does come down to personal choice.
I tried Sienna x last year, it's nice, but didn't wow me. I'm about to try Nouvatan, because the people who run it wow me and every geek who has tried it has said wow. So that makes it worth it in my book.
Price wise Nouvatan win, much better pricing then Sienna x

Thanks guys, I must have got confused with the Nouva and Nouveau. I have just booked a lash extension course so must have got a bit fuddled sorry.
Susie could you let me know how you get on. I'm not booking a course till after the Beautyuk exhibition at Birmingham next month.
Thanks again:biggrin:

I have tried both and was tempted by Sienna because of the retail, but I have to say I much prefer Nouvatan for it's colour and quality and excellent customer service.
I also worked out that I would have to sell a fair amount of retail to make up for the price difference in the solution.
But my advice would be to get samples of both and make your own decision.

Thanks Bliss, I'm starting from scratch so need the training and kit first but your comments are valued. Im swaying towards Nouvatan, just for everyones comments and comparing costs Nouvatan seems better value. I may just give them a ring and go for it......:biggrin:

Thanks Bliss, I'm starting from scratch so need the training and kit first but your comments are valued. Im swaying towards Nouvatan, just for everyones comments and comparing costs Nouvatan seems better value. I may just give them a ring and go for it......:biggrin:

I would, and I wouldn't wait, if you don't have to, tanning season is just starting to pick up along with the weddings, so nows the time to get in there xx

hi
i am in process of choosing a tan solution too, have tried a ton of samples and i too have got it down to sienna x or nouvatan. i sprayed my friend with sienna x 10% two weeks ago and we both loved the colour she is very fair and it turned out a nice deep brown no orangie tones at all it also lasted and faded well. i sprayed her with nouvatan 10% last night and she messaged me this morning to say it was lovely and is on her way over to show me the results so i can finnally make up mind.

ahhhh decisions............. decsions.......................................

Ooooh Leemac let me know what you think!:)

Susie thanks, your right, I just need to do it and get in there now.Don't think I need to wait for the beauty exhibition - my minds virtually made up. :lol:

Thanks everyone :hug: This is such a cool site x

WELL, the results are in and the winner is ............. drum roll ....................
NOUVATAN! lovely developed colour, nice rich brown, even all over, no orangie tones what so ever. i used 10% and its not quite as dark as the sienna x 10% but it is a nicer all round colour. so thats, that as they say, after 2 months of samples and spraying my mates, nouvatan it is! :Love:

Lee-Anne

Lee anne I am soooooo glad you have said that.:hug:
Dawn from Nouvatan has just phoned me and I've booked my training for Tuesday. Yippee! Sorry I'm all excited!!
Thanks for all your help folks:lol:

Maria :Love:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ive been sweating over this thread thank you :Love::Love:

Haha Sweat no more Steve :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ive been sweating over this thread thank you :Love::Love:

Hee hee, I have been watching this with interest too lol.

Glad you liked it as well Lee-Anne I had wondered how the sampling had gone :) xxx

Ooooh Leemac let me know what you think!:)

Susie thanks, your right, I just need to do it and get in there now.Don't think I need to wait for the beauty exhibition - my minds virtually made up. :lol:

Thanks everyone :hug: This is such a cool site x

I don't think that Nouvatan are exhibiting at Beauty UK this year anyway.

I don't think that Nouvatan are exhibiting at Beauty UK this year anyway.
unfortunately we couldnt exhibit this year as dawn is going into hospital tommorow for a minor op and shes been waiting ages her health is far more important than a show

unfortunately we couldnt exhibit this year as dawn is going into hospital tommorow for a minor op and shes been waiting ages her health is far more important than a show

Hope everything goes well for Dawn xxx:Love:

I have recently started using nouvatan and love it. (I was using sunFX before). Dawn was very friendly and helpful and the price is a definate bonus.

Hope all goes well for Dawn and that she makes a speedy recovery. x

I had siennax when started out and to begin wiv its really good but all of a sudden started to go horribly wrong and i had no support from the trainers either my machine broke (i was mobile but thought it would last longer than it did) and they said it was my fault so i finally got it fixed but the tans weren't turning out well I have not used a spray tan since other than fakebake airbrush on myself so i'd go with the other house given the choice again!

I had siennax when started out and to begin wiv its really good but all of a sudden started to go horribly wrong and i had no support from the trainers either my machine broke (i was mobile but thought it would last longer than it did) and they said it was my fault so i finally got it fixed but the tans weren't turning out well I have not used a spray tan since other than fakebake airbrush on myself so i'd go with the other house given the choice again!

Thats a real shame,I trained with Sienna X and got nothing but 1st class service and support as have alot of people on here.
Nouvatan is a great solution and you will get great customer service from them too!

Latest posts

Back