Sienna X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beccie1011

Reaction score
Is it me or does anybody else think the kit for Sienna X is really expensive?

I have just emailed them inquiring with regards to the training as i am wanting to start doing spray tan and the cost of the kit is £499 + VAT, i think this is really expensive.

I think i may do the fake bake course afterall!

Sorry guys just having a moan lol xx

This was exactly my thinking when I was researching what course to do and so decided to go with Suntana and have never looked back.

I know i couldnt believe it, its like £580 once you have added VAT on.

I myt have a look at the one you went with, would you recommend hun? xx

I defiently would, Suntana is great and all my clients love it.

Cool, will try them, thanks hun.

If you dont mind me asing how much did you pay for your kit and your course? xx

I must admit i haven't looked at their kit prices recently as i am all ready up and running but which kit are you looking at. When i joined I took on their starter kit which was a booth machine, solution and some consumables + a couple of posters. I think if my memory serves I paid about £300. I do know they do a complete business in a box which comes with a load of marketing materials samples etc etc etc and it was aimed more specifically at the mobile market. Yes this one was much pricier but it does cover pretty much everything you could ever possibly need when starting out.

My advice if your not in a hurry go see them at a show or get them to come out and do a dem. I have to say I love the product it smells wonderful, feels great and the service i have received has been excellent. They normally do have more than 1 package available.

HTH xx

Well not meaning to sound rude but why eat a burger when you can have steak?
Going with a company just because they are cheaper is not always the best thing to do.
Personally for the kit I don't think that's bad at all, considering how quick you will earn that money back and still be trained in a really good brand.They have fantastic customer service ...which I can't say for Fake Bake. Their products and retail range are amazing! The other thing you could do to get it cheaper is go to a beauty show xxx

Thanks for all your replies, i think i wil go with Suntana as there are loads of good reviews on here about them, i have just emailed them for course dates etc so just waiting for a response.

A lot of salons where i live either offer fake bake or st tropez so it will be good to offer something different!

Is the training isurable as thats the only thing i cant find on there site xxx

Is it me or does anybody else think the kit for Sienna X is really expensive?

I have just emailed them inquiring with regards to the training as i am wanting to start doing spray tan and the cost of the kit is £499 + VAT, i think this is really expensive.

I think i may do the fake bake course afterall!

Sorry guys just having a moan lol xx

Hi There, the kit may be a bit more expensive but the amount of product you get in the kit is well worth the total amount including VAT.

HTH's

Well not meaning to sound rude but why eat a burger when you can have steak?
Going with a company just because they are cheaper is not always the best thing to do.
Personally for the kit I don't think that's bad at all, considering how quick you will earn that money back and still be trained in a really good brand.They have fantastic customer service ...which I can't say for Fake Bake. Their products and retail range are amazing! The other thing you could do to get it cheaper is go to a beauty show xxx

I appreciate what your saying, but Suntana is definetly not a Burger. Whatever brand you choose you will get your money back pretty quick, but why outlay more in the beginning when you dont have to.
All brands have theri pros and cons and everybody has their favourites. Mine is Suntana and I love it.

as far as i know the sienna x kit includes the training,,,, but why go for a full kit,just buy what you need.

I appreciate what your saying, but Suntana is definetly not a Burger. Whatever brand you choose you will get your money back pretty quick, but why outlay more in the beginning when you dont have to.
All brands have theri pros and cons and everybody has their favourites. Mine is Suntana and I love it.

I wasn't refering to Suntana hun as I have never tried it. I was talking about Fake Bake.
Definately all brands have their pros and cons and yes we all have our favs but you may as well start as you mean to go on. I just think by choosing something because it is cheaper is not always the best option in the long term :hug: x

I agree with you there, Fake Bake for me is not all its cracked up to be.
I would have loved to have gone with Sienna, for the reputation as well as the pinkness :), but the price did put me off which is a shame.

I agree with you there, Fake Bake for me is not all its cracked up to be.
I would have loved to have gone with Sienna, for the reputation as well as the pinkness :), but the price did put me off which is a shame.

Got to love the pinkness :lol:
I started with solglo because I got huge amounts of stuff in my kit and a compressor, tent and loads of flyers with free training for only £500 at the beauty show. Training ended up being rubbish and I dont know how the solution ended up getting an award :eek:
I would have rather paid a bit more as I only ended up training myself and throwing all the solution away only to buy another brand. But I will learn the hard way lol.
Must try suntana though! Do they have different % or is it just a shade? xxx

I think i am going to go with Sutana, i know Sienna X does look really good and the reputation is very good but i just cant jusity paying nearly 600 pounds for a tanning course when i can get a course for a fraction of the price with the same type of positive comments, theres so many other courses i want to do so i would like to put my left over money into other things.

I appreciate all your comments tho guys you have all been very helpful :) xxxx

I trained up with Sienna X and it is worth the money, I will never look at another spray tan product again, the solution is fantastic, guide color is natural, fading is even, great range of retail products, the customer support is second to none and they really help to get you started with promotional materials etc.

Worth the money, trust me... you're clients will love it
:)

If I may throw another name into the ring - I trained last September with Nouvatan - I also stock SiennaX and VaniT but I have a LOT of clients who still prefer Nouvatan over any other colour - and I charge the same price for every one of my tans. The customer service frm Nouvatan is excellent - they are still quite a young company and you get 1:1 interaction from the guys who actually own and run the company Dawn and Steve. They are very professional, competitively priced and their product is simply beautiful. The training I had was excellent too and I feel the support I have had has been excellent. I only stock other brands aswell because I feel that tanning clients are becoming much more discerning and I get more business because I offer choice.

See their website for more info and customer testamonials:

Nouvatan? Spray Tan Solutions and Retail Products, Spray Tanning Equipment and nationwide Spray Tanning Training - 07932 508084 - Welcome

May I also add that I purchased my full kit from Nouvatan and my tent is really fantastic - it has a larger poly window at the top than many other tents - offering more light - and my tan machine is a total workhorse and very lightweight.

Cant recommend enough but very best of luck whatever you choose to do!

Sharon xx

Sienna X will tailor make a similar package for you, if you are on a limited budget. You have to look at what is actually included in other brands cheaper kits. Ask to speak to your local Sienna X rep.

Hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back