Signature gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390037654.158691.jpg

I'm in a dilemma. I've been considering changing to CND shellac as it's a better known product.
I find pros and cons with asp signature
My main con being it can sometimes be messy and gloppy around the bottle (if you know what I mean)
Main pro being that I have some clients who I see later with barely a chip in it

See two weeks later I meant

Frenchy pink with topical pink and some glitter xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like that! What glitter do you use. Xx

My cousin send me a text with a picture asking me if I could do this for her. I thought eeeek I'll give it a try and I think I did alright :) she loved them and I've had a request from someone else for them....
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390458651.031025.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390458661.957480.jpg

They are awesome! I haven't braved galaxy nails yet but maybe that could be my next mission. They're gorgeous xx

Hi guys - I'm a level 2 beauty student and I'm looking to include gel polish into my services for when I qualify. I've heard good things about Signature and I'm drawn to the fact that it is available in my local salon services.

As long as my college deem me competent in my manicure units then I can go on the half day course which is currently VAT free £45!! Whoop

Are you all very happy with the product - how do customers take to the brand and how do you market it? Do you just say gel polish or name it?

Hopefully I will be joining your merry band!!

P.S What are konad stamps?

I have just done a set of galaxy nails too!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi guys - I'm a level 2 beauty student and I'm looking to include gel polish into my services for when I qualify. I've heard good things about Signature and I'm drawn to the fact that it is available in my local salon services.

As long as my college deem me competent in my manicure units then I can go on the half day course which is currently VAT free £45!! Whoop

Are you all very happy with the product - how do customers take to the brand and how do you market it? Do you just say gel polish or name it?

Konad is a brand of stamping plates and and polishes and they are great.

I use signature gel polish and it's really good. It's so hard waring. I did a set today and she had her last signature polish on for 8 weeks. Even after she broke the seal on the free edge by shaping the nails, removal can be tricky, but you learn how to work the removal quicker. It's only got 36 colours which I like because you don't need 200 bottles sitting on your shelf. Xx

I've been using asp signature since I qualified in October. Recently I really considered switching to shellac but I'm pleased to say I decided not to. I think I'd be crazy to. I have 27 of the asp colours and my clients are really loving the product. It's very hard wearing. I agree it's probably not as quick and easy to remove as shellac but then it's got other perks over shellac such as being able to mix the colours to make new colours.
I also find mine last well even if I have to file and break the seal.

I have just done a set of galaxy nails too!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would love to see a picture

I've just been on the Sally's website to see if they're still on 3 for 2 but doesn't look like it.. However I did notice the price has altered!? They were £15+vat each And now it says £11.95! Wonder why that is

I've just been on the Sally's website to see if they're still on 3 for 2 but doesn't look like it.. However I did notice the price has altered!? They were £15+vat each And now it says £11.95! Wonder why that is

I've just received there magazine and it says the same. Mystic moonbeam absolutely great although footsteps in the snow not so good. Gone a bit gloopy. Xxx

Ok go easy on me this is the first time I've done galaxy nails. Don't think the mermaid or mars gras are standing out enough? Also asp aroma glitter over the top xx

Attachments

• 1390597663354.jpg
    1390597663354.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 1390597688202.jpg
    1390597688202.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 183
Will take a pic in daylight tomorrow x

Ok go easy on me this is the first time I've done galaxy nails. Don't think the mermaid or mars gras are standing out enough? Also asp aroma glitter over the top xx

What's asp aroma glitter?

I've just received there magazine and it says the same. Mystic moonbeam absolutely great although footsteps in the snow not so good. Gone a bit gloopy. Xxx

Mystic moonbeam is great over a lot of colours to give it a sheen. Prob wouldn't show up much alone. My purple velvet has gone a but thick

Love the sound of mystic moonbeam will have to look out for it. Here's a wee pic of aurora

Attachments

• 1390722313699.jpg
    1390722313699.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 1390722325728.jpg
    1390722325728.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 138
Love the sound of mystic moonbeam will have to look out for it. Here's a wee pic of aurora

Ahhhh the pots! I've got quite a few of these but I don't use them and have even sold 5! I used one on me once and found them totally different to the signature. Very thin and wishy washy and didn't last as long. So do you use them with signature sometimes?

I only use this one. I'm a total magpie and love sparkle and glitter xx

Latest posts

Back