Signature gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok go easy on me this is the first time I've done galaxy nails. Don't think the mermaid or mars gras are standing out enough? Also asp aroma glitter over the top xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Very good Hun. Nice and creative. Why don't you pop the pics on the signature pic thread. Xxx

To keep my signature gel bottles clean I use acetone on a lint free wipe.

I remove the brush and remove excess polish from the brush then wipe the bottle neck as I find this is generally clogged with stickyness. I always store them upright so I can only come to the conclusion that I'm a messy person. I love them but the bottles do get a little sticky. I find cleaning them once a week keeps then tip top. 😎

here it is :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1391641368164.jpg
    1391641368164.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 170
Lovely! What colours did you use? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

i used indigo for the background, then dabbed on foot steps in the snow so that the colours would show better. then put on mermaid, blue lagoon and milkshake

I just used a small dotting tool :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using SalonGeek mobile app

here are some others that i have done too!
the purple ones are mardi grais and blush
the second one is shadow and liquid bronze with gold glitter

Attachments

• 1391773220351.jpg
    1391773220351.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 1391773249503.jpg
    1391773249503.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 304
here are some others that i have done too!
the purple ones are mardi grais and blush
the second one is shadow and liquid bronze with gold glitter

Mmmm I like the stripes did you do them with tape? Xx

No, I used a long thin nail art brush :)

Hi. Just looking through the comments & getting some tips as have just purchased ASP signature kit. The pic with the French & flowers... What did u use for the clear pls? Was it just the top coat applied twice or something?

Hi. Just looking through the comments & getting some tips as have just purchased ASP signature kit. The pic with the French & flowers... What did u use for the clear pls? Was it just the top coat applied twice or something?

I used base coat then one coat of Frenchy pink and then did the white tips and then flowers with a dotting tool and then top coat

Anyone know if I use a gelish mini pro 45 led lamp...how long does asp curing take??

Quick question on removal for you ASP users - do you buff and soak off but are still left with the basecoat? So does this not soak off at all and needs buffing off ? Tempted to try but not if you only get completely off by buffing .

Quick question on removal for you ASP users - do you buff and soak off but are still left with the basecoat? So does this not soak off at all and needs buffing off ? Tempted to try but not if you only get completely off by buffing .

I find the base coat comes away with the colour

Anyone use gelish foundation and rope coat with signature??

Top coat not 'rope' lol

Anyone use gelish foundation and rope coat with signature??

The only thing I've recently done is use gelish water field over asp signature and then asp top coat over it because I love the glitter effect it adds to my colours. It lasts fine

Latest posts

Back